Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I left halfway through the first quarter after Commerce scored on 4 consecutive plays. Proudly, we opened the season with 2 consecutive unsportsmanlike like conduct penalties. Man, I hope they clean that crap up in a hurry.
    Huh? We didnt have any unsportsmanlike penalties

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Huh? We didnt have any unsportsmanlike penalties
      Ok, we had one on the first punt return and then another on the first play of that drive. I just checked and its listed in the record of plays on the live stats feed.

Comment

• Not the kind of team we wanted to play, North Alabama was the original opponent but they bought us out of the agreement when they moved to D1. AD McMurray said during halftime of the broadcast that over 120 teams were contacted but were unavailable or simply declined.

Comment

• Comment

• Montana Outback was one of the teams that declined, glad to hear the Lions and CSU-P will be extending their series for 2 more years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
              Montana Outback was one of the teams that declined, glad to hear the Lions and CSU-P will be extending their series for 2 more years.

Comment

• Yeah, a BS game. But nice to see a strong running game vs an air raid offense.

But REAL competition to come at a later time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
                  Not the kind of team we wanted to play, North Alabama was the original opponent but they bought us out of the agreement when they moved to D1. AD McMurray said during halftime of the broadcast that over 120 teams were contacted but were unavailable or simply declined.

Comment

• I think Nick Saban sums up the situation perfectly..

https://twitter.com/espncfb/status/1...323107328?s=21

Comment

Re: Commerce Football

Looks like he has 2 yrs eligibility. Was a 3 star kid out of HS. I expect we make a good deep run this year and might be ready to win it all next if he learns and grows into what he is capable of.
                      I just hurt my arm patting myself on the back, but yeah, called it in August.

Comment

I just hurt my arm patting myself on the back, but yeah, called it in August.
                        Good job Jake, just hope you you deleted the post where you declared the season over after the Pueblo loss, Lol. Tough loss today but the future looks bright!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X