Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMUC's Kane Wilson

Per a social media post, Lion QB Kane Wilson has said his career is over due to a spinal injury. There was talk that he would get a medical redshirt, but he is going to stay and graduate and be done from reliable sources.

I feel terrible for Kane. He played well last year and wanted to be here. I hope we can get some kind of ring for him this year. He deserves it.

Smalls, the transfer from Rice and last Chance U is QB1 from what I understand.

Re: TAMUC's Kane Wilson

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
    Per a social media post, Lion QB Kane Wilson has said his career is over due to a spinal injury. There was talk that he would get a medical redshirt, but he is going to stay and graduate and be done from reliable sources.

I feel terrible for Kane. He played well last year and wanted to be here. I hope we can get some kind of ring for him this year. He deserves it.

Smalls, the transfer from Rice and last Chance U is QB1 from what I understand.
    +1

Comment

Re: TAMUC's Kane Wilson

Terrible news for him. He has seemed a good guy from the times I've spoken to him, and has successfully put his past in the past, where it belongs.
      Also glad to hear Smalls is still here. He is a good talent, and another kid trying to turn it around and I always root for those guys.
      Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 08-02-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X