Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTAMU @ ENMU Wagon Wheel Discussion and Game Thread

Not sure what to think about this game. I would think WT is a slight favorite but this rivalry game has trap game written all over it with Commerce coming to town next weekend.

ENMU has been blown out by Central Washington and Kingsville but played Midwestern State tough into overtime.
    WTAMU has lost winnable games to Mines and Western Oregon but won a must win game against Angelo State.

A one point win is good enough for me to keep the dream alive for a playoff spot.

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    Not sure what to think about this game. I would think WT is a slight favorite but this rivalry game has trap game written all over it with Commerce coming to town next weekend.

ENMU has been blown out by Central Washington and Kingsville but played Midwestern State tough into overtime.
    WTAMU has lost winnable games to Mines and Western Oregon but won a must win game against Angelo State.

A one point win is good enough for me to keep the dream alive for a playoff spot.
    WTAMU wins this one.

Not to burst your bubble...but WT has no shot at the playoffs. Only 3 teams that could get a spot is Midwestern, UTPB, and Angelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

WTAMU wins this one.

Not to burst your bubble...but WT has no shot at the playoffs. Only 3 teams that could get a spot is Midwestern, UTPB, and Angelo.
      In reality probably right. If WT wins out and UTPB loses to Commerce and Midwestern then WT will be the LSC champions and eligible for a possible earned access spot. Stranger things have happened. WT will receive a huge SOS in region boost if Mines continues to win and finishes undefeated.

Comment

In reality probably right. If WT wins out and UTPB loses to Commerce and Midwestern then WT will be the LSC champions and eligible for a possible earned access spot. Stranger things have happened. WT will receive a huge SOS in region boost if Mines continues to win and finishes undefeated.
        Hahaha.

Amazing how one win changes a fans mindset from doom & gloom to LSC Champs.

For those loyal WT fans, I hope your wild dream comes true. Because YES, anything can happen.

Comment

IMHO, the single biggest problem this staff has is mentally preparing the team to play. Maybe being in the Wagon Wheel game will make up for that. With good focus, Wt should win this game.
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

The Kingsville game was weird, most of the game both teams couldn't do much but ENMU fave then the ball a couple times with a short field.

I still think WT probably wins but man Im gonna be there and hope ENMU is playing in it till the end, and then has a chance at a win.
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I have to believe CWU fans will be fans for ENMU and Midwestern State the rest of the way. Go Greyhounds and Mustangs!

Comment

Comment

Go Hounds!!!
                  The fact that this is even a game is ridiculous. With all the resources that WT has and ENMU's lack of resources. WT should never, ever, ever ever ever lose this game!!!

Comment

If ENMU wins, it will be the UPSET of the YEAR, thus far.

No WAY WT should lose this game! If they do, they damn sure need a new coach. 7070707

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                      If ENMU wins, it will be the UPSET of the YEAR, thus far.

No WAY WT should lose this game! If they do, they damn sure need a new coach. 7070707
                      I think the Hughes termination is being delayed at least a couple of weeks until WT receives that 4th loss.

Should MSU have fired Maskill if EMNU won in OT earlier this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                        Go Hounds!!!
                        The fact that this is even a game is ridiculous. With all the resources that WT has and ENMU's lack of resources. WT should never, ever, ever ever ever lose this game!!!
                        But the overall record is tied, and that's only because Cartel came into the picture for WT.

Comment

ENMU only has 32 upper class players on the squad only 7 seniors 10 Juniors 15 sophomores.

I am over the moon that they are even 3-3 at this point if they take the wheel.... crazy

There are ALOT of freshman getting significant time..

Comment

I think the Hughes termination is being delayed at least a couple of weeks until WT receives that 4th loss.

Should MSU have fired Maskill if EMNU won in OT earlier this year?
                            Hughes is not going anywhere - he WILL be back next year

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

But the overall record is tied, and that's only because Cartel came into the picture for WT.
                              Carthel was at ENMU before Wt

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X