Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMUK vs LINCOLN CAL.

McMurry was in the LSC before too. They helped Nesbitt keep his record above .500.

Comment

Information seems really difficult to find on Lincoln CA. I can find announcements on starting the program and scores but do we know what their actual plans are? Are they seeking D2 classification?
      If so could they themselves be LSC bound or possibly part of a rebuilt GNAC?

Comment

Highlands had previously flirted with the LSC around 2015-2016 or so, but ultimately decided to stay in the RMAC. Other than a placeholder to get the LSC to eight schools (maybe), I don't know how NMHU fits into the LSC's overall scheme since they've been a doormat in RMAC football.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by psugorilla View Post
          Information seems really difficult to find on Lincoln CA. I can find announcements on starting the program and scores but do we know what their actual plans are? Are they seeking D2 classification?
          If so could they themselves be LSC bound or possibly part of a rebuilt GNAC?
          I found a couple of things. According to the you tube video they are going to be in the NCAA next year but didn't specify classification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-PyPfR3O4A

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

When WTAM leaves the LSC
              The only way at this point WT is leaving the LSC is if it dissolves from other teams leaving for D1 and they go to the RMAC or GAC. Administration has made it clear that they have no immediate interest in D1.

I have a feeling WT is sitting on the titanic waiting for the water pumps to kick in while everyone else is taking the last life rafts.

Yeah I have a feeling that merger is going to have to happen for both Kingsville and Corpus schools. To keep Kingsville from being a D2 independent or worse and to prevent Corpus to being sent to a non football conference like the Summit or consider a D2 move themselves to avoid the travel costs of such a move. Luckily for Corpus short term is the Southland is on life support on its own and can't be picky about mandating conference members to add football.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

The only way at this point WT is leaving the LSC is if it dissolves from other teams leaving for D1 and they go to the RMAC or GAC. Administration has made it clear that they have no immediate interest in D1.

I have a feeling WT is sitting on the titanic waiting for the water pumps to kick in while everyone else is taking the last life rafts.

Yeah I have a feeling that merger is going to have to happen for both Kingsville and Corpus schools. To keep Kingsville from being a D2 independent or worse and to prevent Corpus to being sent to a non football conference like the Summit or consider a D2 move themselves to avoid the travel costs of such a move. Luckily for Corpus short term is the Southland is on life support on its own and can't be picky about mandating conference members to add football.
                That same plan was clear in Commerce last year too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X