Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course we are THRILLED with the game.

Since our AD doesn't like audio broadcasts, I turned on KETR's webcast. They also believe the score is 5-0. The way it looks for WT, 2-0 would win it.

Comment

Commerce with some urgency to open 2nd half. touchdown on the drive. 12-0.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        Commerce with some urgency to open 2nd half. touchdown on the drive. 12-0.
        The cheerleaders need to get the team fired up! Oh, wait...they are gone.

Comment

Polivoda nails a FG - WT is behind 3-10 (or 12).

Comment

Lions get a FG, up 15-3.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Of course we are THRILLED with the game.

Since our AD doesn't like audio broadcasts, I turned on KETR's webcast. They also believe the score is 5-0. The way it looks for WT, 2-0 would win it.
              Thanks for listening! ;)

Comment

WT loses, 3-15. Congratulations to Commerce and good luck in D1.

McBroom fans - can your buddy get a good coach on his 3rd attempt? I don't think so.

Hughes fans - can your buddy get another good OC? He's 1 for 3, and the one good one lasted only 1 year. I don't think so. I'm still waiting for the steel curtain defense.

If Hughes is here next year, will it be any better? I don't think so, though with Polivada, we can at least get a FG once in a while (the best improvement of 2021).

Comment

What the heck was the score??? Live Stats shows 13-3. Was it 15 or 13?

Comment

15-3
                    ]

Comment

That OFFICIALLY eliminates WTAMU.

I thought they might pull this one out. I was certainly wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        That OFFICIALLY eliminates WTAMU.

I thought they might pull this one out. I was certainly wrong.
                        Oh NO! I was enjoying the talk of WT running the table/winning out!

Speaking of "when pigs fly" I am afraid the Peccaries are going to crush WT. I was thinking about going down for the game but 9 hours of driving plus 3 at the game hoping we can get a couple of field goals is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                          What the heck was the score??? Live Stats shows 13-3. Was it 15 or 13?
                          Yeah for some reason their live stats could never add in the safety early in the game

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Yeah for some reason their live stats could never add in the safety early in the game
                            They did add it, then according to the information I posted earlier, it was reversed, but the statement was conflicted. I tried to contact the stats guys, but they don't accept information from fans, instead they told me to contact the school. It didn't make any difference, but it's the first time I've seen live stats report the score incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

I missed that!! Dang it!!

I listened to your broadcast for the 1st time, VERY good! (About an hour of it)

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

The cheerleaders need to get the team fired up! Oh, wait...they are gone.
                                Cheerleader have never fired up a team in the history of sports.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X