Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Cheerleader have never fired up a team in the history of sports.
    Ohhhhh......I've had many Cheerleaders fire me up! And I know one that pretty much fired up the whole team. But, not during a game. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I missed that!! Dang it!!

I listened to your broadcast for the 1st time, VERY good! (About an hour of it)
      Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        WT loses, 3-15. Congratulations to Commerce and good luck in D1.

McBroom fans - can your buddy get a good coach on his 3rd attempt? I don't think so.

Hughes fans - can your buddy get another good OC? He's 1 for 3, and the one good one lasted only 1 year. I don't think so. I'm still waiting for the steel curtain defense.

If Hughes is here next year, will it be any better? I don't think so, though, with Polivada, we can at least get an FG once in a while (the best improvement of 2021).
        Hughes will be back. The only way Wt is better is recruiting transfers. Hughes has not shown he is willing to do that. IMHO, we could use better play calling.
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Cheerleader have never fired up a team in the history of sports.
          I wouldn't be so sure of that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Hughes will be back. The only way Wt is better is recruiting transfers. Hughes has not shown he is willing to do that. IMHO, we could use better play calling.
            Why do you think that? He's had plenty of time to prove himself, and he hasn't. If Hughes isn't willing to use transfers, why would he be allowed to continue?

Yeah, I noticed they called time-out to decide to run the ball up the middle. They do that all of the time anyway, with poor results. They have ruined Gerber and the guys behind him are evidently much worse. WT football is a train wreck.

Comment

Why do you think that? He's had plenty of time to prove himself, and he hasn't. If Hughes isn't willing to use transfers, why would he be allowed to continue?

Yeah, I noticed they called time-out to decide to run the ball up the middle. They do that all of the time anyway, with poor results. They have ruined Gerber and the guys behind him are evidently much worse. WT football is a train wreck.
              SEE THIS:
              https://wnmumustangs.com/sports/football/schedule/2021

That's what a train wreck looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I wouldn't be so sure of that. lol
                As far as performance on the field goes during a game I'm very sure of that.

Comment

I have had and overheard conversations with key administration personnel, I will be shocked if Hughes is not back. Hughes has also had the opportunity to bring in transfers and has not. Why I do not know. Don't want to build a team on transfers however, it's better than playing with 89 freshmen. Time will tell where the program goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

I have had and overheard conversations with key administration personnel, I will be shocked if Hughes is not back. Hughes has also had the opportunity to bring in transfers and has not. Why I do not know. Don't want to build a team on transfers however, it's better than playing with 89 freshmen. Time will tell where the program goes.
                    Thank you. Gerber is a transfer, with better coaching he could once again be very good. After him will probably be another Houghtaling or Mitch. It really won't matter with this lame "up the middle" offense. Before the season started, we got the good receiver from Asuzu, and the D1 transfer offensive lineman. I'm sure they wish they had gone somewhere else.

At least one of those freshmen, Polivoda, has made a big impact. If someone can contribute immediately, I don't see the point of redshirting (or keeping them on the bench half the season).

Hughes seems like a nice man, and he knows a lot about football. He's the Wade Phillips of D2 - a very good coordinator but a flop as head coach.

Comment

Thank you. Gerber is a transfer, with better coaching he could once again be very good. After him will probably be another Houghtaling or Mitch. It really won't matter with this lame "up the middle" offense. Before the season started, we got the good receiver from Asuzu, and the D1 transfer offensive lineman. I'm sure they wish they had gone somewhere else.

At least one of those freshmen, Polivoda, has made a big impact. If someone can contribute immediately, I don't see the point of redshirting (or keeping them on the bench half the season).

Hughes seems like a nice man, and he knows a lot about football. He's the Wade Phillips of D2 - a very good coordinator but a flop as head coach.
                      Wt needs several high-level transfers. IMHO, the biggest need is for D-line that can stop the run.
                      Backup QB is #12 Caleb Arreola. He is 6'2" 195, left-handed. Impressive JC record of 21-1 with over 4,800 yards passing. Not sure how many years he has left.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X