Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMUC (4-3, 2-1) @ WTAMU (4-3, 3-1) Discussion and Game Thread

Elimination game for two teams with slim playoff chances.

Smalls is back for Commerce and both teams are trending upward.

I would give the advantage to Commerce with talent and experience but WT has the home field advantage.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    Elimination game for two teams with slim playoff chances.

Smalls is back for Commerce and both teams are trending upward.

I would give the advantage to Commerce with talent and experience but WT has the home field advantage.

Thoughts?

Comment

HAHAHAHA 7070707

GREAT POST!

Comment

Headed to Amarillo on Friday, looking forward to it. I expect a good performance from commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

HAHAHAHA 7070707

GREAT POST!

Comment

[QUOTE=JakeTAMUC;n614713]Headed to Amarillo on Friday, looking forward to it. I expect a good performance from commerce.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

But, WT is gonna win out and make the play-offs. Right?

Comment

Heres my prediction. LSC Officials in an upset with flags! Least amount of penalties wins!

Comment

[QUOTE=ASUPops;n614748]
                Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                Headed to Amarillo on Friday, looking forward to it. I expect a good performance from commerce.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

But, WT is gonna win out and make the play-offs. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                  Heres my prediction. LSC Officials in an upset with flags! Least amount of penalties wins!
                  LSC officials have been crazy with flags this year. I swear they are just making sh!t up half the time.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

LSC officials have been crazy with flags this year. I swear they are just making sh!t up half the time.
                    Our AD said during the halftime interview a couple of weeks ago that lsc officialls make $250 or so per game in d2, and d1 makes $900 per game. It's obviously one of the many uptick in cost from moving up, but one I can't wait to see pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Our AD said during the halftime interview a couple of weeks ago that lsc officialls make $250 or so per game in d2, and d1 makes $900 per game. It's obviously one of the many uptick in cost from moving up, but one I can't wait to see pay off.
                      I have been told that many of the DII officials in smaller towns, or those away from big cities use the same crews as the local HS uses.

My buddy Kershaw's crew, out of the Dallas Chapter, has officiated games from HS to FBS

Here is an article discussing officials income levels:

https://silbo.ai/how-much-do-football-officials-make/

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        I have been told that many of the DII officials in smaller towns, or those away from big cities use the same crews as the local HS uses.

My buddy Kershaw's crew, out of the Dallas Chapter, has officiated games from HS to FBS

Here is an article discussing officials income levels:

https://silbo.ai/how-much-do-football-officials-make/
                        Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

Comment

I agree, however, I think it's Commerce by 14. Wt's new found kicking game could keep it closer
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Depends on which TAMU-C team shows up.

The one that wrecked MSU for a half, went toe to toe with W Florida for a half, and walloped WNM.
                            or
                            The one that forgot to play a second half against MSU, ran out of gas against W Florida, and allowed Saginaw St to run the ball down their throat like the 1968 Packers.

If WTAM sees the former it will be ugly for the Buffs. If they get the latter, its a toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

THIRTY accepted penalties in the Pueblo vs Highlands game totaling nearly 300 yards. And these weren't a bunch of personal fouls at once or any sort of skirmish that took place. The first half took nearly 2 hours.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X