Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are You Ready For Some Football?

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
    Since the re-alignment, here are the conference breakdowns of playoff record:

LSC against:
    GNAC: 2-0
    NSIC: 4-2
    RMAC: 0-0

RMAC against:
    GNAC: 0-0
    NSIC: 0-2

NSIC against:
    GNAC: 0-0

Cumulative Playoff Record:

LSC: 6-2
    RMAC: 0-2
    GNAC: 0-2
    NSIC: 4-4

Side Note: Mankato has every NSIC playoff win.
    How many are Commerce wins? Four, my apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      2017 Commerce won NC. 2018 Tarleton lost to Mankato in the Super Region 4 finals. By my count, that 2 teams.
      So one team has really had success beyond one season of 2 playoff wins? One of which came against a fellow LSC school? If you take recent success it's clearly one team. Prior to that, WT back before Spanishgate. Aye aye aye.

Point is, the LSC isn't some powerhouse conference. It's extremely top heavy, as most D2 conferences are.

To answer the title of the thread though, yes, I'm ready for some football. Last season I'll be around to bug you LSC guys so apologies in advance. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        So one team has really had success beyond one season of 2 playoff wins? One of which came against a fellow LSC school? If you take recent success it's clearly one team. Prior to that, WT back before Spanishgate. Aye aye aye.

Point is, the LSC isn't some powerhouse conference. It's extremely top heavy, as most D2 conferences are.

To answer the title of the thread though, yes, I'm ready for some football. Last season I'll be around to bug you LSC guys so apologies in advance. :wink:
        haha, its all good. Just messing with you a bit. Right now Im about 90% sure I'll make the trip to Pueblo.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X