Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Actually Jake he is busy coaching Mt Vernon HS. He is in your neck of the woods. You should go to one of his Friday Night games. My Vernon has been a lot better since he took over. My granddads home town.

Comment

I guess he didn't go by the old saying a bird in the hand is worth two in the brush.

I think Tech needs a Texas guy like Traylor. Someone who knows Texas recruiting. That was probably Wells downfall.

Comment

Heard news from a person who is a friend of one of the board of reagents at Tech who is heavily involved in the head coaching search. Supposedly Traylor is the guy to watch on getting the job. Sonny Dykes and Art Briles have been discussed as well as Jeff Lebby out of Ole Miss. Colby Carthel supposedly has been discussed but would be considered a long shot at this point. Wouldn't be surprised to see Carthel take the UTSA job if Traylor gets the tech gig. Was also told that one of Techs big financial donors is willing to help pay a salary up to 1.5 mil each to help recruit the new OC and DC. This same donor has also agreed to an NIL deal for all the offensive lineman at Tech. With this NIL deal, if you are an OL that makes the team, your schooling is completely paid for by him

Comment

Originally posted by El Tamaraw View Post
          Heard news from a person who is a friend of one of the board of reagents at Tech who is heavily involved in the head coaching search. Supposedly Traylor is the guy to watch on getting the job. Sonny Dykes and Art Briles have been discussed as well as Jeff Lebby out of Ole Miss. Colby Carthel supposedly has been discussed but would be considered a long shot at this point. Wouldn't be surprised to see Carthel take the UTSA job if Traylor gets the tech gig. Was also told that one of Techs big financial donors is willing to help pay a salary up to 1.5 mil each to help recruit the new OC and DC. This same donor has also agreed to an NIL deal for all the offensive lineman at Tech. With this NIL deal, if you are an OL that makes the team, your schooling is completely paid for by him
          Wow.

Comment

i heard the booster is paying for hos only.

Comment

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.c...or-texas-tech/

All indications are that Traylor will be a Red Raider.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X