Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WT goes on an 80 yard drive, including a 48 yard run by Compton. WT 7-2

Comment

This one's over. 14-2 with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Our defense can't stop you, our offense can't move the ball. I guess I'll finish my Sunday School lesson before I start thinking about cussing. Enjoy kicking our butts on our homecoming.

Comment

WT has a 3rd and 9 deep in its own territory. Kingsville sacks Gerber, but grab the face mask. So, WT goes down the field after the free first down to score on a run by Gerber. 14-2 WT.

Comment

Escalante has 2 picks tonight, the last one started a 61 yard drive that ended with a 30 yard TD pass from Gerber to Bogardus. 21-2 WT

Compton is having a very good night. Does anyone know why Harris has been out for a couple of games?

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
            This one's over. 14-2 with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Our defense can't stop you, our offense can't move the ball. I guess I'll finish my Sunday School lesson before I start thinking about cussing. Enjoy kicking our butts on our homecoming.
            It's never over 'til it's over!

Comment

WT benefits from a questionable call on a punt, and are awarded the ball at the Kingsville 15. No go on the offense so our ace kicker misses a short FG. :(

Comment

Kingsville has a bomb for a TD called incomplete. I think it was good. The crowd thought so too.

They recover and make some good plays, but have to settle for a FG. 21-5 WT

Comment

Start of 4th 28-15 Wt.
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

I was having dinner when the 2nd half began. It seems like Hughes delivered another demotiivation speech at half time. Maybe the Kingsville coach got the team excited. Either way , the Peccaries got a couple of TDs, but WT also got one. Currently WT leads 28-15,

Comment

28 -23 Wt Another great second half by the Buffs.

Comment

Stupid decision to try and onside kick. We should have kicked it deep and tried to force a 3 and out.

Comment

Stupid decision to try and onside kick. We should have kicked it deep and tried to force a 3 and out.
                          I agree

Comment

I don't see us beating Peanut Butter, or Angelo so we'll end up 4-6. However, we could play a perfect game and this new QB may be a difference maker now that he has real game time experience. We are much improved but still have a lonnnnnng way to go.

In the words of HOGSVRR, good luck the rest of the season you flea and tick infested, nasty smelling beasts!

Comment

I don't see us beating Peanut Butter, or Angelo so we'll end up 4-6. However, we could play a perfect game and this new QB may be a difference maker now that he has real game time experience. We are much improved but still have a lonnnnnng way to go.

In the words of HOGSVRR, good luck the rest of the season you flea and tick infested, nasty smelling beasts!
                              WT wins, 35-23. The Peccaries are much improved. Best wishes to them and good luck the rest of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                                Kingsville has a bomb for a TD called incomplete. I think it was good. The crowd thought so too.

They recover and make some good plays, but have to settle for a FG. 21-5 WT
                                Yeah, it looked good to me, too. Ref blew that big time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X