Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

For a while they hyped the WT/MSU games as the 287 challenge. However, 287 does NOT go through Canyon, though it does go through Amarillo. When Carthel was here he had a hard time beating Maskill consistently. Maskill is a great regular season coach, but has an abysmal playoff record.

I don't know if there is a rivalry between ASU and Commerce, but they are both very good. However I think Commerce has their act together and will win.
    Good to know. Since, I don't know $hit about Fuk with the rivalries in the LSC. At least you guys have rivalries.

Comment

Yeah, I'd say Commerce and Angelo are a pretty big rivalry since they have over 50 games between them.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
        Great looking games this week in the LSC. Angelo State vs A&M Commerce and Midwestern vs West Texas A&M. Being a outsider are any of these games rivalries?
        TAMUC and Angelo have great rivalry games!!! EAST VS WEST.

Example: in 2014 they played twice....1st game TAMUC won 41-40 with about 2 mins left in the game.. Second game Angelo won 35-33....TAMUC was down 35-27 and scored a TD with :43 secs left and needed 2 pt conversion to tie. Pass failed.

Just some great games!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

TAMUC and Angelo have great rivalry games!!! EAST VS WEST.

Example: in 2014 they played twice....1st game TAMUC won 41-40 with about 2 mins left in the game.. Second game Angelo won 35-33....TAMUC was down 35-27 and scored a TD with :43 secs left and needed 2 pt conversion to tie. Pass failed.

Just some great games!!!
          That 2nd game was a special kind of heartbreak. Lions were down 22 in the 4th, and stormed back only to lose late. Wherever Kyle Washington is I hope he is perpetually stuck in traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

That 2nd game was a special kind of heartbreak. Lions were down 22 in the 4th, and stormed back only to lose late. Wherever Kyle Washington is I hope he is perpetually stuck in traffic.
            He is coaching at Franklin Pierce.

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

HAHAHAHA. He was coaching at McNeese, but just took over as OC at Franklin Pierce University.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X