Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Live streaming

Chip, have you heard anything about WT charging for home games under new arrangement with the new streaming company. Personally I think our students out did other schools in live streaming. Thanks for any input. Go Buffs!

Re: OT: Live streaming

Originally posted by exbuff72 View Post
    Chip, have you heard anything about WT charging for home games under new arrangement with the new streaming company. Personally I think our students out did other schools in live streaming. Thanks for any input. Go Buffs!
    No, I haven't heard a thing. I know he has told me that the income from steaming is insignificant compared to promoting the university and expanding the alum base of interest.

I suggest you email our AD and ask him.

Comment

Re: OT: Live streaming

Originally posted by exbuff72 View Post
      No, I haven't heard a thing. I know he has told me that the income from streaming is insignificant compared to promoting the university and expanding the alum base of interest. That may change now that he has a $37,000,000 stadium to pay for.

I suggest you email our AD and ask him.

Personally, I think you should charge for the privilege of streaming a home game. $10 sounds about right, if it's a quality picture and great feed with good production values.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X