Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

They shot 65% in the first half. I've never seen a team shoot that well before.
    I'm holding my breath a bit. Wednesday they play GV. So high O vs high D. Should be interesting as to who pulls it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I'm holding my breath a bit. Wednesday they play GV. So high O vs high D. Should be interesting as to who pulls it out.
      Planning on watching the game, should be a good game.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Shooting a more reasonable 42% and only 7/20 treys, Glenville still beat GV by 24. It was a good watch. I don't see Western Washington doing much better against Glenville in the finals. 7pm CDT 3/25.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Shooting a more reasonable 42% and only 7/20 treys, Glenville still beat GV by 24. It was a good watch. I don't see Western Washington doing much better against Glenville in the finals. 7pm CDT 3/25.
          I didn't watch.. only listened. GV hung in the 1st half where Gville didn't hit many 3's. I think maybe 1 for 7? They caught fire in the third and didn't look back. I figured it would be GV or GVille winning it all. We'll see.

Comment

I didn't watch.. only listened. GV hung in the 1st half where Gville didn't hit many 3's. I think maybe 1 for 7? They caught fire in the third and didn't look back. I figured it would be GV or GVille winning it all. We'll see.
            Glenville is going to be really hard to beat. That is a well-coached team with a good system.

Comment

• Wt finished #11 in the top 25 polls. Interesting that Wt was in the Elite Eight yet ranked 11?!?

As of now, we will lose only one or two players of which one is a starter. Been watching the portal and no one has entered it.

Comment

Wt finished #11 in the top 25 polls. Interesting that Wt was in the Elite Eight yet ranked 11?!?

As of now, we will lose only one or two players of which one is a starter. Been watching the portal and no one has entered it.
                NVM wrong thread...

Comment

• Wt had a young lady (6'3" post) that has 3 years of eligibility on campus this last weekend. Found her in the transfer portal.
                  One of our girls is transferring out. Currently 17 on the Roster

Comment

• Three girls off of this year's Regional Championship team have entered the portal.
                    One of them was in the playing rotation, (first 8) The other two did not contribute.
                    The guard who was injured before the start of the season (knee) is returning with two years left.
                    She was going to be in the playing rotation and should be again.
                    Wt is also checking, with the NCAA, on another year of eligibility for one of the starters.
                    If she gets another year that will mean all of the starters will be returning.

Look's like, on paper, Wt will be good again.

Comment

Three girls off of this year's Regional Championship team have entered the portal.
                      One of them was in the playing rotation, (first 8) The other two did not contribute.
                      The guard who was injured before the start of the season (knee) is returning with two years left.
                      She was going to be in the playing rotation and should be again.
                      Wt is also checking, with the NCAA, on another year of eligibility for one of the starters.
                      If she gets another year that will mean all of the starters will be returning.

Look's like, on paper, Wt will be good again.

Can someone provide a link to the portal? that would be fun to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

Only one is listed on the portal, other two announced by FaceBook. (Can't make the linkey thingey work)

Comment

• Haylei Janssens is on the portal. She played a lot of the bench, but her leaving definitely is not make or break for the Lady Buffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

https://wbbblog.com

This is the one I use.

Comment

• Can we talk about GNAC basketball in this thread? CWU Center Samantha Bowman led the nation in double doubles and rebounding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                                Can we talk about GNAC basketball in this thread? CWU Center Samantha Bowman led the nation in double doubles and rebounding.
                                Gotta get permission from ASUPop first. He finally graciously allowed us to post a thread in the football forum.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X