Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI.....In case you did not know. D2 Football has messageboards for BASKIEBALL

PLEASE see:
    https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...uth-central-aa

it's a great place to discuss baskieball and leaving the FOOTBALL messageboards for FOOTBALL topics.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      FYI.....In case you did not know. D2 Football has messageboards for BASKIEBALL

PLEASE see:
      https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...uth-central-aa

it's a great place to discuss baskieball and leaving the FOOTBALL messageboards for FOOTBALL topics.

Thanks.
      I have posted several times on these message boards and NEVER gotten a reply.
      If you don't want to discuss basketball, don't read the post.
      I will continue to post until I am ask not to by Brandon.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

I've had a similar experience with softball.

Comment

Ok....you wanna play tit for tat: If you WANT to discuss basketball don't post it on a football messageboard. Utilize the tools Brandon built!

There's an azz for every chair. Congrstulations. You are it. "Bless your heart".

Comment

Ok....you wanna play tit for tat: If you WANT to discuss basketball don't post it on a football messageboard. Utilize the tools Brandon built!

There's an azz for every chair. Congrstulations. You are it. "Bless your heart".
            The last time I looked this is still "Merica" You want to wear a mask?? Wear a mask. You don't want to take a shot - don't. AND we still have the First Amendment (and Second)
            You don't have to like what I say (or where) or agree with it, you just can't stop me from saying it.

As a supporter of ASU you should be really excited about your WBB program, Alesha Ellis is a very good up-and-coming coach. Alesha and Josh were the finalists for the Wt job.
            Alesha is an individual of unquestioned integrity, she demands the best from herself and her team. As a player, Ellis was a four-time all-district and all-state selection at Plainview High School, helping lead the Bulldogs to three Class 4A State Championships. Ellis was named a Parade, Women's Basketball Coaches and TABC All-American her senior year of high school. Ellis will be named to the Texas High School Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2022 for her time on the court for Plainview High School.

Ellis would go on to play for Hall of Fame coach Marsha Sharp at Texas Tech, where Ellis was named to the All-Big 12 Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable Mention in her rookie season. She would be named as an honorable mention the next two years before being named to the All-Big 12 Second Team her senior season when she led the team in scoring with 13.1 points per game and rebounding with 8.7 rebounds per game. Ellis is currently eighth all-time on the Texas Tech career scoring list with 1,571 points.

I know Alesha personally, she is a winner. ASU has a very good coach.It may take her 2-3 years to make ASU one of the top tier programs in the LSC, however, it will happen.

Comment

The last time I looked this is still "Merica" You want to wear a mask?? Wear a mask. You don't want to take a shot - don't. AND we still have the First Amendment (and Second)
              You don't have to like what I say (or where) or agree with it, you just can't stop me from saying it.
              The first Amendment pertains to the government silencing someone. Not a message board.

Comment

If you really want to go tit for tat this is a D2 college football message board. Otherwise we could tell you to post NFL news about John Madden in the off topic forum.

Otherwise this would be a super quiet place until February for signing day and the spring for schedules, spring games, and so on.

We have always use this forum to discuss off season topics and stay in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

If you really want to go tit for tat this is a D2 college football message board. Otherwise we could tell you to post NFL news about John Madden in the off topic forum.

Otherwise this would be a super quiet place until February for signing day and the spring for schedules, spring games, and so on.

We have always use this forum to discuss off season topics and stay in touch.
                  I am flattered that I take up so much of your brains real estate.

Comment

As a supporter of ASU you should be really excited about your WBB program, Alesha Ellis is a very good up-and-coming coach. Alesha and Josh were the finalists for the Wt job.
                    Alesha is an individual of unquestioned integrity, she demands the best from herself and her team. As a player, Ellis was a four-time all-district and all-state selection at Plainview High School, helping lead the Bulldogs to three Class 4A State Championships. Ellis was named a Parade, Women's Basketball Coaches and TABC All-American her senior year of high school. Ellis will be named to the Texas High School Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2022 for her time on the court for Plainview High School.

Ellis would go on to play for Hall of Fame coach Marsha Sharp at Texas Tech, where Ellis was named to the All-Big 12 Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable Mention in her rookie season. She would be named as an honorable mention the next two years before being named to the All-Big 12 Second Team her senior season when she led the team in scoring with 13.1 points per game and rebounding with 8.7 rebounds per game. Ellis is currently eighth all-time on the Texas Tech career scoring list with 1,571 points.

I know Alesha personally, she is a winner. ASU has a very good coach.It may take her 2-3 years to make ASU one of the top tier programs in the LSC, however, it will happen.
                    Incorrect. If a person REALLY wanted to, they could stop anyone from ever talking. I'm just not that person.

And I AM NOT an ASU supporter. I stopped majority of my support after my son graduated and the rest of my support after Dr.Brian May resigned.

However, I will probably root for Angelo in DII football next season because Commerce is leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

The first Amendment pertains to the government silencing someone. Not a message board.
                      Amazing how many that love their freedumbs don't even know what they really are.

Comment

I am flattered that I take up so much of your brains real estate.
                        Its fun for me during the offseason. Not much to do here except keep up with what other friends are posting and call you out on your BS. ;)

Time is probably limited for all of us on the LSC board as more schools decide to make the jump to D1. If Angelo and WT jump only peeps left will be Kingsville peeps talking about the glory days of the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                          LCU will be at Commerce on Thursday.
                          Well, here we go. Good early season match-up. This should be a good game. Commerce is clearly the more athletic team. If the Lions can make this a run-and-shoot contest
                          it will be to their advantage. LCU is the better defensive team and much more disciplined on offense. The team that controls the tempo will win. LCU by 10+

With the Wt games postponed, I will probably watch this one.

Comment

Its fun for me during the offseason. Not much to do here except keep up with what other friends are posting and call you out on your BS. ;)

Time is probably limited for all of us on the LSC board as more schools decide to make the jump to D1. If Angelo and WT jump only peeps left will be Kingsville peeps talking about the glory days of the 80s.
                            WT isn't going to D1 as long as McBroom is the AD, unless the mothership mandates it. We likely won't have any more playoff games or championships in football until he's gone. However the offense may well set the "most safeties surrendered in consecutive games" record, if they didn't already do that last year.

Comment

Do you not work? Or are you retired?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Amazing how many that love their freedumbs don't even know what they really are.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X