Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    We-Are-Lions, JAKETAMUC, and especially LionFan. It was good to banter over the years and best of luck in FCS.

Tarleton, ACU, and now Commerce gone to D1. Even UCO had a good number of posters back in the day.
    Hear! Hear!

Gonna miss the TAMUC gang on D2 messageboard. Been a fun 12 years.

However, I will be supporting TAMUC for the next couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
      We-Are-Lions, JAKETAMUC, and especially LionFan. It was good to banter over the years and best of luck in FCS.

Tarleton, ACU, and now Commerce gone to D1. Even UCO had a good number of posters back in the day.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Comment

Surprised the Commerce peeps weren't in here crowing about their big D1 upset of UTSA in basketball. Looks like they will be competitive right away in the Southland.

https://www.expressnews.com/sports/c...n-16623992.php

Comment

Comment

So, when is TAMUC going to schedule some big boys? I see Tarleton has TCU '22 Texas Tech '23 Baylor '24 & A&M '25. I am hoping Commerce can be as competitive as TSU has been at least for the first two years. The last two years of transition are usually brutal as all the quality D2 players are graduating and all you have is recruits playing for pride.

Comment

It looks like a fun schedule.

I too thought an LSC team or two would be on the schedule. I loved the TAMUC vs ANGELO rivalry.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

It looks like a fun schedule.

I too thought an LSC team or two would be on the schedule. I loved the TAMUC vs ANGELO rivalry.
                    I may try to be there on November 19 for the Tennessee State game. Depends on whether ASU is in the playoffs next year. Coach Theron Aych, who was the OC at Angelo State early in the Wagner years is the new OC/QB coach at Tennessee State after being at both UTEP and Arizona after leaving Angelo State.

Comment

We-Are-Lions has made it to the FCS message board: AnyGivenSaturday -- I hope other Lion fans can visit there. There are also fans of FBS and Division II, too, because they support teams in different divisions.
                      I hope I am not suspended for posting this. I sent a message to the moderator a while back if I could promote AGS, but I never heard back.
                      I am a McNeese and Southland Conference fan and am McCowboys on AGS.
                      You should be able to find it with a Google search.
                      Geaux Pokes!

Comment

TAMUC picks up 5 FBS Transfers from SMU, Ohio State, Colorado, Maryland and SDSU. Impressive for first time recruiting as an FCS.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X