• Show
Clear All

• ASU vs MD

ASU up 7-0

21-0 3:56 1st

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
      21-0 3:56 1st
      I don't feel so bad for our effort against Angelo seeing what they're doing to UMD.

Comment

28-0 14:55 2nd

Comment

Sheesh. Is Angelo really this good and firing on all cylinders or is the NSIC bad this year and exposed with the silo schedule?

Comment

Not to get ahead of myself because there is still a ton of time left. But, who does ASU play next week? This one appears to be a total mismatch.

Comment

31-0

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                Not to get ahead of myself because there is still a ton of time left. But, who does ASU play next week? This one appears to be a total mismatch.
                They play at home against the winner of Western Colorado vs Nebraska Kearney.

Comment

38-0 9:23 2nd

Comment

41-0 1:12 2nd

Comment

Right now NK is ahead 10-3

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

They play at home against the winner of Western Colorado vs Nebraska Kearney.
                        Which will honestly also be a complete mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Which will honestly also be a complete mismatch.
                          I wouldn't sleep on Kearney. They play a MIAA schedule and their current head coach was the head coach at ENMU and knows Angelo well.

Comment

I wouldn't sleep on Kearney. They play a MIAA schedule and their current head coach was the head coach at ENMU and knows Angelo well.
                            I'm watching them right now, Angelo will dominate them on the LOS.

Comment

Sheesh. Is Angelo really this good and firing on all cylinders or is the NSIC bad this year and exposed with the silo schedule?
                              The NSIC is down. Not sure how this has anything to do with silo scheduling being exposed?? The NSIC north is weak and UMD always beats up on them. The better team is winning is winning today, this is not a surprise outcome.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X