Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    You may be right. But I hear there is some serious DB talent stepping up for next year.
    ASU's main losses are at LB and DB. As you said, our coaches feel confident that our young talent can step up fill those spots. A couple of the FR showed up big in the NK game. That said, what we lose with Maxey is experience.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

ASU's main losses are at LB and DB. As you said, our coaches feel confident that our young talent can step up fill those spots. A couple of the FR showed up big in the NK game. That said, what we lose with Maxey is experience.
      Simon can play both of those positions. He is listed as a DB but he can easily drop down in the LB position and play that as well. He is a heavy hitter too.And you are right on experience,he has four years that we are losing/

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Simon can play both of those positions. He is listed as a DB but he can easily drop down in the LB position and play that as well. He is a heavy hitter too.And you are right on experience,he has four years that we are losing/
        Looks like 3 or 4 of the young talent mentioned were from the same class and actually 39# played at lb and was LSC pow against western New Mexico. He's got good size and may put on some weight. I did see some of them playing either on nickel so that'a good thing. If think there dline will be better next yr even with McKoy gone. It they are dominant that can help the lbs come along. I think the secondary will be good more than half the corners will be back. Is see #18 (rs jr next yr)stepping in. He made some great plays this yr when in the game. I've never seen a top defense that rotated there corners consistently and I think actually work most of the time. Now u have less to worry about next yr. with commerce now gone I thinks asu will have the best defense in the.conference. If midwestern st can't find another top notch qb transfer. They should be ok in conference and school of mines passing game ready

Comment

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

Looks like 3 or 4 of the young talent mentioned were from the same class and actually 39# played at lb and was LSC pow against western New Mexico. He's got good size and may put on some weight. I did see some of them playing either on nickel so that'a good thing. If think there dline will be better next yr even with McKoy gone. It they are dominant that can help the lbs come along. I think the secondary will be good more than half the corners will be back. Is see #18 (rs jr next yr)stepping in. He made some great plays this yr when in the game. I've never seen a top defense that rotated there corners consistently and I think actually work most of the time. Now u have less to worry about next yr. with commerce now gone I thinks asu will have the best defense in the.conference. If midwestern st can't find another top notch qb transfer. They should be ok in conference and school of mines passing game ready
          I think Angelo's talent should not decline any more than the other LSC teams.

Everyone had "Pandemic" seniors that they either lost prior to the season or lost after the season.

There is also an abundance of underclassmen on pretty much every team.....so. we shall see where things pan out.

Comment

I think Angelo's talent should not decline any more than the other LSC teams.

Everyone had "Pandemic" seniors that they either lost prior to the season or lost after the season.

There is also an abundance of underclassmen on pretty much every team.....so. we shall see where things pan out.
            This is true of CWU and SFU too. Hopefully SFU can improve at least to the level when the GNAC was at 7 teams where they were middle of the pack. Next season should be a lot of fun with the 3 new LSC teams and allow fans to visit places they may not have otherwise like Burnaby, BC which is in a very beautiful metro area.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

This is true of CWU and SFU too. Hopefully SFU can improve at least to the level when the GNAC was at 7 teams where they were middle of the pack. Next season should be a lot of fun with the 3 new LSC teams and allow fans to visit places they may not have otherwise like Burnaby, BC which is in a very beautiful metro area.
              It actually will be nice to have some new blood coming in.

With Commerce leaving, I will probably be rooting for Angelo in 2022.

Comment

It actually will be nice to have some new blood coming in.

With Commerce leaving, I will probably be rooting for Angelo in 2022.
                Yea I agree with u on that on talent. Really depends on how it's developed. Pass 2 1/2 hrs have been on rhe upswing for asu. I welcome wo, sfu and cwu fans to the LSC. Might as well since we played ooc for the last few yrs. good ,Good move by lsc with commerce and tsu gone. Too bad humboldt st and Azusa pacific folded but that would have meant a silo schedule I don't believe in those. Don't be scared to go outside of your neighborhood every one in a while to see how good u really are. Nsic got 3 teams in and lsc 1 and rmac got 2 and we see how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

Yea I agree with u on that on talent. Really depends on how it's developed. Pass 2 1/2 hrs have been on rhe upswing for asu. I welcome wo, sfu and cwu fans to the LSC. Might as well since we played ooc for the last few yrs. good ,Good move by lsc with commerce and tsu gone. Too bad humboldt st and Azusa pacific folded but that would have meant a silo schedule I don't believe in those. Don't be scared to go outside of your neighborhood every one in a while to see how good u really are. Nsic got 3 teams in and lsc 1 and rmac got 2 and we see how that turned out.
                  GNAC had a team in too, which means two teams with experience in the playoffs next year. Midwestern's loss to CWU is likely what put CWU in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

GNAC had a team in too, which means two teams with experience in the playoffs next year. Midwestern's loss to CWU is likely what put CWU in.

Comment

Low scoring game referring to asu game

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X