Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

By comparison, 43 in Ellensburg right now and to get down to 31 with a high of 44 tomorrow and a 14% chance of rain. I know what that's like though as a couple weeks ago it got down to 8 here and we got 4" of snow in my city 90 miles or so from Ellensburg while they got about 8-10".
    I think officially it was 20 inches in a 18 hour period. It was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

I think officially it was 20 inches in a 18 hour period. It was crazy.
      Reminds me of my first year living there. It was the one where there was still snow on the ground in July when 90 from the snow piles. I remember going to bed sometime after 1:00 am from work with no snow, then 18"+ at 7:00 am or so when a friend called me to tell me classes had been canceled and they were having a movie day in his dorm room. That was just the first of that winter too.

Comment

If you're talking 1996 winter...........with the 1997 floods, then I remember that vividly too. My first year at CWU was that winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
          If you're talking 1996 winter...........with the 1997 floods, then I remember that vividly too. My first year at CWU was that winter.
          That makes me wonder if we ever had any classes together.

Comment

More commits rolling in! That Lakes to CWU pipeline is still flowing!

Lakes QB Justin Brennan. Coming off of his 5th year of high school football: https://scorebooklive.com/washington...g-quarterback/
            Lakes OG Noah Koke-Mauga
            Steilacoom WR Cole Miller. Also held 6 DIII offers.
            Lakewood ATH Justice Taylor. HeraldNet All-Area 2nd Team. 1037 pass yards and 1395 rush yards with 34 TD last season
            Burlington-Edison ATH Zach Watson. Skagit Valley Herald Offensive Player of the Year, NWC 2A MVP. 1085 pass yards, 1215 rush yards with 26 TD last season.
            https://www.goskagit.com/news/local_...QQOq_djKyWVKis
            Monterey Bay (CA) DB Ronnie Brutus
            Last edited by CWU Wildcat Nation; 01-27-2022, 12:47 PM.

Comment

CWU is losing their All-Region kicker Patrick Hegarty to the transfer portal. Well it looks like they found an immediate replacement in their newest commit, Marysville Pilchuck's Ashton Wolff! He is the #22 ranked class of 2022 kicker in the nation and held over 20 other college offers!

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1367295...6ba108084dca8c

Comment

More commits:

Kamiakin WR Aidan Canada. Accepted PWO offer from CWU over an offer from Simon Fraser (despite his last name being Canada)
                Downey (CA) DB David Jones
                3-star West Seattle DL Reuben Leiataua
                Kings OL Jackson Locke

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                  More commits:

Kamiakin WR Aidan Canada. Accepted PWO offer from CWU over an offer from Simon Fraser (despite his last name being Canada)
                  Downey (CA) DB David Jones
                  3-star West Seattle DL Reuben Leiataua
                  Kings OL Jackson Locke
                  The Kamiakan get could be good as they won the Mid-Columbia last season and made the state semi's. Kennewick though made the title game for the conference. Kamiakan ended the year at 12-1 beating all the 4A schools in the conference as a 3A school.

Comment

Commit from 6'3" 215 lb Mira Costa (CA) linebacker Brett McCalla. Last season he racked up 151 tackles, 8 sacks, 2 picks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                      Commit from 6'3" 215 lb Mira Costa (CA) linebacker Brett McCalla. Last season he racked up 151 tackles, 8 sacks, 2 picks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries
                      Seems to be a lot more Californian commits than normal. They must be recruiting down there.

Comment

One more day until Christmas for CWU Wildcat Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
                          One more day until Christmas for CWU Wildcat Nation.
                          It's SIGNING DAY!!! I guess I have to go to bed first before they actually get the kids to sign their LOIs. Ugh. fine.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Seems to be a lot more Californian commits than normal. They must be recruiting down there.
                            They have a coach who recruits out of California, as well as Oregon and Idaho. And now Texas too!

Comment

I'm not a fan of the transfer portal. I think they need to have it open from January 1st to April 31st and not year around. It's changed recruiting but the change might benefit D2 in away. High School players who would have been scholarship athletes a few years ago now sign as preferred walk-ons.
                              Schools have less scholarships available for High School and JC players because of their use of the transfer portal.

Comment

CWU is announcing their signees on Twitter https://twitter.com/CWUFB

So far no one I haven't already named previously.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X