Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWU is nabbing one from Texas in SF Austin transfer RB Tre'Jon Henderson, who prepped at Byron Nelson HS. This Texas kid sure knows which LSC team to play for! He also picked Central WA over an offer from Central State, so he also picked the right Central!

https://twitter.com/HendersonTrejon/...88300157186048

Comment

I just noticed that freshman kicker Ashton Wolff, the #26 class of 2022 kicker in the nation, is not listed on the CWU roster on their website or their Hudl page. His Twitter doesn't appear to be updated since signing day, either. So not sure what is going on there, but he would be a big loss for CWU since Hegarty also left the team and the only 2 kickers currently on the roster have no college experience.

Comment

Ashton Wolff's name just appeared on the team's Hudl roster. Unless they find a transfer, I expect him to be the primary kicker out of camp. Also some more transfers:

Saint Francis DB Joshua Flowers, who held 6 other DII offers. From Illinois but also played for a prep school in Pennsylvania

Idaho State WR DeMonte Horton, has some size at 6'3" 225 lb

Augustana DB LaMarq Patterson, out of Ronald Reagan HS in Texas

Also, Oregon 6A Offensive POY Malik Ross is remaining quiet, still undecided with offers from CWU, WOU and Air Force. Also a state basketball champion, I think he is looking for a school he can play both sports at. 3-star, #19 class of 2022 recruit in Oregon.

Comment

Former CWU WR Mykel Campbell just got an offer to return to CWU. As s true freshman in 2019 he had 227 yards and 5 TD. The three star recruit appeared to have a fabulous career in store until COVID hit and he left the program. Looks like he headed to Garden City CC in Kansas but hasn't actually played there yet.

Comment

CWU adds 6'3" safety and Oregon State transfer Tyeson Thomas. He had offers from CWU and WTAMU in the previous recruiting cycle, but chose a PWO offer to OSU instead. He played senior season at Del Valle HS in Texas after transferring from Lakeridge HS in Oregon due to COVID season cancellation in Oregon.

CWU is really loading up!

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
              Ashton Wolff's name just appeared on the team's Hudl roster. Unless they find a transfer, I expect him to be the primary kicker out of camp. Also some more transfers:

Saint Francis DB Joshua Flowers, who held 6 other DII offers. From Illinois but also played for a prep school in Pennsylvania

Idaho State WR DeMonte Horton, has some size at 6'3" 225 lb

Augustana DB LaMarq Patterson, out of Ronald Reagan HS in Texas

Also, Oregon 6A Offensive POY Malik Ross is remaining quiet, still undecided with offers from CWU, WOU and Air Force. Also a state basketball champion, I think he is looking for a school he can play both sports at. 3-star, #19 class of 2022 recruit in Oregon.
              Malik Ross going to a JC in Cali for hoops, I think Monterey Bay or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

Malik Ross going to a JC in Cali for hoops, I think Monterey Bay or something like that.
                Well then maybe we'll see him at CWU or WOU in a couple years to play hoops

Comment

Mykel Campbell is listed on the roster at Garden City CC. But he didn't appear to play in their season opener, or at least didn't accumulate any stats. Turning down new offers to both CWU and WOU, he must really be aiming for D1. But he hasn't played since 2019. Maybe he is injured.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X