Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Madden Passes At 85

Absolutely heartbroken about the death of the GREAT John Madden. Countless hours spent listening to him work his magic as a commentator. Not to mention the unfathomable amount of time I spent playing "Madden".

He was The KING of the NFL and the G.O.A.T. Never to be replaced. One in a billion.

And I will always remember: "At the end of the game, the team with the most points on the board is going to win"

R.I.P. John Madden.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...madden-dies-85

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Absolutely heartbroken about the death of the GREAT John Madden. Countless hours spent listening to him work his magic as a commentator. Not to mention the unfathomable amount of time I spent playing "Madden".

He was The KING of the NFL and the G.O.A.T. Never to be replaced. One in a billion.

And I will always remember: "At the end of the game, the team with the most points on the board is going to win"

R.I.P. John Madden.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...madden-dies-85

Comment

The Giants had such a good D in '86. Marshall & LT were beasts. I loved Joe Morris...what a great year he had. Oh, and Bavarro. What a great TE. That really was a good team.

Funny thing....I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY amongst Giants & Jets fans, however, I became a Cowboys fan at the age of 5 and have been DIE-HARD ever since!

Comment

Yeah it was fun to listen to John and Pat on the call of the Cowboys playoff games during their 90s run or the game of the week. My favorite calls were when Emmitt Smith would rip off a 20 yard run and John Madden would say "Boom! Larry Allen just pancaked 2 guys to open up that massive hole!"

Comment

If you missed All Madden on Christmas day, it's available on ESPN. It's well worth your time.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            If you missed All Madden on Christmas day, it's available on ESPN. It's well worth your time.
            Yes, it is very good. I watched it last night.

Madden sure liked Nate Newton. "BOOM"...LOL707LOL

Comment

MADDEN QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"He would have scored a touchdown if he hadn't been tackled right there."

Comment

MADDEN QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."

Comment

Yes, it is very good. I watched it last night.

Madden sure liked Nate Newton. "BOOM"...LOL707LOL

Comment

Don't you ever wish you could go back to those magical moments?

Comment

Don't you ever wish you could go back to those magical moments?
                      I wish Jerry Jones would go back to being just a owner and let a great coach do his job.Those times back then was great!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X