Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see an optimistic WT poster in a mediocre season. Wish that held true in football.

Comment

• Wt defeats Cameron 4-0 in the first game. Lair pitched the last 3 innings. Faced 9 batters, struck out 4.

#1 UT Tyler next.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
        Wt defeats Cameron 4-0 in the first game. Lair pitched the last 3 innings. Faced 9 batters, struck out 4.

#1 UT Tyler next.
        UTT's Tatum Goff with a perfect game against WT.

St. Mary's with a walk off HR to win the opening game, but give up a walk off to lose game 3.
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

UTT's Tatum Goff with a perfect game against WT.

St. Mary's with a walk off HR to win the opening game, but give up a walk off to lose game 3.

Comment

• If Lady Buffs receive an invitation to the regional tourney, it will be a token gesture of respect as defending NC. Hope they do, but I will be surprised.

Comment

• Comment

• Good luck.

Comment

• Lions defeat Tyler 5-4. Face Kville at noon for the title.

Comment

• Lady Lions defeat nationally ranked #7 Angelo, #1 UT Tyler, and #2 Kingsville to win their first LSC tournament. Regional matchups should be interesting. I expect Tyler to remain at the top and host, even though Commerce did play really good teams that they lost to.

Comment

• I would like to remind everyone that regional rankings are numbers-based only, there is no human element.

Comment

I would like to remind everyone that regional rankings are numbers-based only, there is no human element.

Comment

• What cost Commerce hosting the regional WBB was not finishing your schedule. Whoever made the decision to not play the postponed game against UAFS left you one game short in the conference. That cost you hosting. IF I remember correctly Wt was 2-0 against Commerce. One of which was the tournament championship game. Enjoy D1 where you have no chance at a regional title.

Comment

• I think the committees got it right in both sports...

Comment

• 2022 NCAA Division II Softball South Central Regional 1 (Hosted by UT Tyler)
                              No. 1 *UT Tyler (39-5) vs. No. 8 Colorado Christian (49-8)
                              No. 4 Lubbock Christian (37-10) vs. No. 5 Angelo St. (36-10)

2022 NCAA Division II Softball South Central Regional 2 (Hosted by Texas A&M-Commerce)
                              No. 2 *Texas A&M-Commerce (42-13) vs. No. 7 St. Mary's (34-17)
                              No. 3 Texas A&M-Kingsville (43-9) vs. No. 6 Oklahoma Christian (39-13)

Comment

2022 NCAA Division II Softball South Central Regional 1 (Hosted by UT Tyler)
                                No. 1 *UT Tyler (39-5) vs. No. 8 Colorado Christian (49-8)
                                No. 4 Lubbock Christian (37-10) vs. No. 5 Angelo St. (36-10)

2022 NCAA Division II Softball South Central Regional 2 (Hosted by Texas A&M-Commerce)
                                No. 2 *Texas A&M-Commerce (42-13) vs. No. 7 St. Mary's (34-17)
                                No. 3 Texas A&M-Kingsville (43-9) vs. No. 6 Oklahoma Christian (39-13)
                                LSC Tourney part two, minus one team.

Need less to say whomever wins this should be a super regional host.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X