Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Lady Lions defeat nationally ranked #7 Angelo, #1 UT Tyler, and #2 Kingsville to win their first LSC tournament. Regional matchups should be interesting. I expect Tyler to remain at the top and host, even though Commerce did play really good teams that they lost to.
    That's very impressive, especially with an interim coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      Lady Lions defeat nationally ranked #7 Angelo, #1 UT Tyler, and #2 Kingsville to win their first LSC tournament. Regional matchups should be interesting. I expect Tyler to remain at the top and host, even though Commerce did play really good teams that they lost to.
      Great season, so far, for TAMUC. Playing really good ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        I think the committees got it right in both sports...
        Yep I agree and don't bother arguing with him. He doesnt and never will comprehend head to head results and strength of schedule. He will probably b!tch about commerce getting 16 seeds in sports that they may qualify for in future playoffs and not hosting every conference championship in every sport. I am looking forward to the Islanders slapping them around and welcoming them to the Southland in style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yep I agree and don't bother arguing with him. He doesnt and never will comprehend head to head results and strength of schedule. He will probably b!tch about commerce getting 16 seeds in sports that they may qualify for in future playoffs and not hosting every conference championship in every sport. I am looking forward to the Islanders slapping them around and welcoming them to the Southland in style.

Comment

• Of course they do. They are still undefeated. I will be fun to watch it in the other sports.

I will be watching as much Lion football as I did during their D2 years which is close to zero unless they travel to Huntsville closer to my house and want to catch up with some good friends in the process.

Comment

Comment

• Its all in good fun too. I like to banter back and forth. I just saw this today.

Trust me it would frustrate me years ago to see WT not get the home games they needed in the playoffs for football.

Comment

Of course they do. They are still undefeated. I will be fun to watch it in the other sports.

I will be watching as much Lion football as I did during their D2 years which is close to zero unless they travel to Huntsville closer to my house and want to catch up with some good friends in the process.
                  I guess that means I'll be seeing you September 17? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

I guess that means I'll be seeing you September 17? ;)
                    Now that I know the date I should be able to make it.

Comment

• I got my boots on, so y'all can keep the bullsh!t flowing!

Comment

• Now back to softball.

I was shocked to see LCU defeated Tyler today, 5-1. How is everyone else doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                          Now back to softball.

I was shocked to see LCU defeated Tyler today, 5-1. How is everyone else doing?
                          St. Mary's and LCU are in the driver's seat in their respective regionals.
                          For everyone else, its win or go home,
                          ETSU off to a good start against OCU
                          Angelo and CCU in the other bracket's first elimination game.
                          Javelinas will face winner of ETSU and OCU
                          UTT will face winner of CCU and Angelo

And not to question Coach Nicholson, but our pitching rotation has really been different in the postseason

During the regular season, our two 14 game winners (Beth and Saidi) combined for 67% of the starts in 51 games and 59% of IP.

In the Postseason, they have 0 starts and just 20% of IP

Might be injuries, but I just don't know. I'm certainly glad we are four deep in the pitching rotation though.
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• OCU and CCU are out.

Next elimination games
                            Lions vs. Javelinas
                            UTT vs. ASSu
                            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• Where is WT? Are they not playing???

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X