Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACK TO LSC FOOTBALL

Wow.....TAMUK got an EXCELLENT play-making receiver in Salas. NICE GRAB!

https://www.alicetx.com/2022/05/14/a...ll-at-tamuk-2/

Great highlights. 6' 195 lbs. He will probably hit 6'1 and 205 lbs quickly. With his speed, agility, and IQ, watch out!!!!

https://www.hudl.com/profile/12593929
    (WATCH HIS SENIOR HIGHLIGHTS)

Watched the highlights - looks like he's going to be a good one.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Would it help if TAMUK had a QB that could throw the ball to him?
      255-154-10 Pass Attempt/Completed/INT
      6.98 Yards Per Attempt
      177.90 Ave YPG
      8 TD
      1779 Total Passing Yards
      Last edited by Runnin' Cat; 05-20-2022, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
        6.98 Yards Per Attempt
        177.90 Ave YPG
        8 TD
        1779 Total Passing Yards
        I believe they have one on campus. But you'd have to ask one of their Alum.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
          6.98 Yards Per Attempt
          177.90 Ave YPG
          8 TD
          1779 Total Passing Yards
          2/3 of those stats came from a QB that graduated and another that is now in Commerce.

The frontrunner for the job this fall, took over at QB in week 9, and got knocked out in the second quarter in the season finale. In 9 quarters he went 40-63, 607 yards, and 3 TDs. We also brought in a Cali JUCO that looked good in the spring game. We'll be better than last year.
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

I've thought living in Canyon could be difficult because of the statistics shown below. How can Commerce go to D1 with such a deficiency? All hope is lost for Sul Ross.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              Wow.....TAMUK got an EXCELLENT play-making receiver in Salas. NICE GRAB!

https://www.alicetx.com/2022/05/14/a...ll-at-tamuk-2/

Great highlights. 6' 195 lbs. He will probably hit 6'1 and 205 lbs quickly. With his speed, agility, and IQ, watch out!!!!

https://www.hudl.com/profile/12593929
              (WATCH HIS SENIOR HIGHLIGHTS)
              This kid played at the same high school as one of Angelo's all time greats who played WR and what should be Texas Tech San Angelo in Chris Brazel. I think he played his ball at Angelo in the late 90's? Anyhow he was a diamond in the rough the Rams found in our back yard and I think he signed as free agent in the NFL too and made the Cowboy roster It would have been interesting if the transfer portal thing was around back then or players bringing enough hours with them to college to allow them a fifth year after graduating with a Bachelors if he would have found a shot at big boy school. He was that good.

Comment

It will be interesting to see the 3 new teams and how the differing styles work out. I did notice though it appears the LSC has moved from copying the Big 12 with all offense, no defense like the Tarleton team that had a basketball score against ACU in the playoffs and scored 6 the next week in Ellensburg. The top teams now definitely seem to play defense from what I saw last season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X