• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Thank you.

Well.....Buffalo or no Buffalo, this is one amazing stadium.

I just wanna know when I come for a game, can anyone get me in a suite to watch the game???

See this AMAZING stadium:

https://youtu.be/-BBs9YDAWHk

NOTE TO WT_TKW TO H3LL WITH KIMBROUGH. SUCK IT UP AND GO TO A GAME IN ARGUABLY THE BEST STADIUM IN DII FOOTBALL!!!
    YAWN! You know it's not even as good as half a dozen high school stadiums in the state, including one 15 minutes from me.

Enjoy your visit watching mediocre football. YAWN!

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

We are in a bowl-shaped stadium. The playing field is below ground level. The only way onto the field is through player locker rooms or stairs.
    Buffalos don't do stairs.
    Thank you.

Well.....Buffalo or no Buffalo, this is one amazing stadium.

I just wanna know when I come for a game, can anyone get me in a suite to watch the game???

See this AMAZING stadium:

https://youtu.be/-BBs9YDAWHk

NOTE TO WT_TKW TO H3LL WITH KIMBROUGH. SUCK IT UP AND GO TO A GAME IN ARGUABLY THE BEST STADIUM IN DII FOOTBALL!!!

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied

Kimbrough had ramps in the south end zone that players and the Buffalo used to come onto the field.
    The New stadium does not.
    How will the turf ever get replaced if there is no way to get onto the field by anything larger than a lineman?

Is that why the AD canned the cheerleaders too? Were they not able to get into the stadium without going through a locker room?

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

You just described Kimbrough.
    Kimbrough had ramps in the south end zone that players and the Buffalo used to come onto the field.
    The New stadium does not.

Leave a comment:

• ASUfam&fan
    replied

He's failed the football program by firing the most successful D2 coach we have had and replacing him with a couple of mediocre coaches. 2013 was a good season because Carthel had the team ready to play before he was fired. Since then our record has been padded by the likes of OPSU, McMurry, North American, and NAIA teams. This year we should get an easy win against SFU - but I thought we would blow out WOU last year. You can't really bet on ANY game.

I know several posters here adore the AD but you are in the minority in the real world. If you don't care about football keep bragging on McBroom - plus think of the money you will save by dropping your football season tickets. Maybe you could teach the cheerleaders a special cheer for him - oh wait...they got fired too.

Let me know when the NFL starts drafting based on GPA.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied

We are in a bowl-shaped stadium. The playing field is below ground level.
    You just described Kimbrough.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied

We are in a bowl-shaped stadium. The playing field is below ground level. The only way onto the field is through player locker rooms or stairs.
    Run him through the visitors locker room. Who cares if he takes a dump there.

Leave a comment:

• JavsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

You could parachute the animal in before the game starts.
    From a helicopter like the WKRP Turkey drop.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

You could parachute the animal in before the game starts.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Why??????

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

My guess is increased operational cost. With inflation at a 30-year high, it affects everything.

The Buffalo not being on the field is a real sore spot for me. (the GWB will speak to this before the season)
    I spoke to the AD about this. There is no way to get the buffalo on the field. I was told if a way could be shone,
    it would be done. I talked to the Herdsmen, the student group who cares for the Buffalo, and there is really no
    way to get the Buffalo on the field.
    Why??????

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied

The Buffalo not being on the field is a real sore spot for me. (the GWB will speak to this before the season)
    I spoke to the AD about this. There is no way to get the buffalo on the field. I was told if a way could be shone,
    it would be done. I talked to the Herdsmen, the student group who cares for the Buffalo, and there is really no
    They should have thought of it when planning the stadium. It's a sore spot with a lot of us.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied

Did they offer any reasons for the increases? I am thinking the move to an expensive on-campus stadium is not matching well with Wendler trying to get students off-campus. The latter doesn't have to pay athletic fees, or so I am told. Plus with shrinking enrollment there is just less money. I've thought maybe that's why the cheerleaders and the buffalo got eliminated from the football experience, I am sure insurance was high for each. Of course, the cost of transportation has skyrocketed as well.

Is there a waiting list for season tickets? I don't think there will be after these price hikes.

At least the volleyball team is fun to watch and had an incredible season last year.
    My guess is increased operational cost. With inflation at a 30-year high, it affects everything.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    I got a call from the Wt ticket office this morning to renew football and Volleyball Tickets.
    Football tickets are $400.00 each this year. An increase of $100.00 each. Volleyball also increased to $100.00 each from $75.00
    Did they offer any reasons for the increases? I am thinking the move to an expensive on-campus stadium is not matching well with Wendler trying to get students off-campus. The latter doesn't have to pay athletic fees, or so I am told. Plus with shrinking enrollment there is just less money. I've thought maybe that's why the cheerleaders and the buffalo got eliminated from the football experience, I am sure insurance was high for each. Of course the cost of transportation has skyrocketed as well.

Is there a waiting list for season tickets? I don't think there will be after these price hikes.

At least the volleyball team is fun to watch, and had an incredible season last year.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    I got a call from the Wt ticket office this morning to renew football and Volleyball Tickets.
    Football tickets are $400.00 each this year. An increase of $100.00 each. Volleyball also increased to $100.00 each from $75.00

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X