Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMUK Javelinas

The proverbial phrase, “wait till next year”, I feel is here for the Javelinas. North American University had some good moments with their running backs and their passing game, but being a new football team, no match for the Hoggies. Sul Ross State may very well be the next victim. Last year’s 5-5 season should have, could have and would have been a 7-3 season except for a couple of botched plays. The Hoggies have been ranked in 6th place in the LSC this season, but I think they will end up in the top 3. They really played very well. Our quarterbacks, running backs and passing game and Defense is very promising. Look out D2 football!

Originally posted by El_Hoggie View Post
    The proverbial phrase, “wait till next year”, I feel is here for the Javelinas. North American University had some good moments with their running backs and their passing game, but being a new football team, no match for the Hoggies. Sul Ross State may very well be the next victim. Last year’s 5-5 season should have, could have and would have been a 7-3 season except for a couple of botched plays. The Hoggies have been ranked in 6th place in the LSC this season, but I think they will end up in the top 3. They really played very well. Our quarterbacks, running backs and passing game and Defense is very promising. Look out D2 football!
    They could, possibly be 3rd....if they have a fantastic season.

Comment

Is the Commerce QB starting this season?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Hoggie View Post
        The Jav's could be the most improved team in the LSC. Fortunately, Wt plays you at home. That road trip is hard to overcome.
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

LOL. You sound like a Texas Tech fan after beating Northwest Alaska State. Lets see how they do after those 2 creampuffs.

Comment

Lol, yeah I’m sounding very optimistic and I don’t think Texas Tech would be playing a non existent Notthwest Alaska State, but, both quarterbacks, Cavazos & Pilcher looked very promising. I liked their passing and scrambling skills. They were very mobile and got away from the defensive linemen to make great plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

The Jav's could be the most improved team in the LSC. Fortunately, Wt plays you at home. That road trip is hard to overcome.
              HAHA! You WTAM fans are silly rabbits... Just two weeks ago, you all were ready to burn down your stadium and fire your coach without one second ticking off the clock for the new season. You beat a medicore RMAC and now everything is unicorns, cotton candy and rainbows!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

HAHA! You WTAM fans are silly rabbits... Just two weeks ago, you all were ready to burn down your stadium and fire your coach without one second ticking off the clock for the new season. You beat a medicore RMAC and now everything is unicorns, cotton candy and rainbows!
                To be fair I think he is saying he's glad the game is in Canyon.

We would be more concerned if the game is in Kingsville.

I personally thought Western Colorado was overrated even last year when they ended up losing that home playoff game.

Kingsville does hold the keys to derailing WT early like UTPB last year and putting the coach on update resume alert.

Most WT fans on here are cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I personally thought Western Colorado was overrated even last year when they ended up losing that home playoff game.

Kingsville does hold the keys to derailing WT early like UTPB last year and putting the coach on update resume alert.

Yes, that is correct. I still think Wt misses the playoffs - again.
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Yes, that is correct. I still think Wt misses the playoffs - again.
                    Well we will have an excellent idea after the Oct 22 game against Central Washington.

Possibly sooner if they go 0-2 against ASU, MSU, or any combination.

Comment

Wrong.

The Peccaries we’re nice enough to gift-wrap that game for us last year. I think they will be better this year though playing joke teams can give false confidence.

Comment

Man, do I love college football. I hope to see a huge improvement this year, but don't have anything to support my hope other than I love my Hogs and always want them to be better than the previous year. We won't know anything about our team until after week two. I didn't getvto watch the game but hope to watch it this weekend.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                          Is the Commerce QB starting this season?
                          I dont think so, I believe Cavazos Started the game, the commerce transfer isnt even on the roster nor is Wade Freeman, the TLU transfer who started the last couple games last year.

Comment

GWB swore off football!!! Didn't even buy tickets.

They are something huh? LOL.

But I refuse to let any one of them become Homers and bandwagon fans this year. I WILL call them out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Which ones were optimistic at any point this year???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X