Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo State OWNS the RMAC in 2022

Well, I didn't think Angelo was a #6 nationally ranked team. Nor did I think they would hang with Mines.

I was "NOT EXACTLY RIGHT" about both!

Coming back and beating Mines in OT proves Angelo IS as good as advertised.

I don't mind eating crow. 70707070

Another great win by a LSC team over the Rocky Mountain High Conference.

Angelo OWNS the RMAC this year!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
    Last edited by ASUPops; 09-11-2022, 09:17 PM.

Listening to y'all I gave up on ASU. I have enjoyed quite a few crow pies through the years. You just never know what to expect until the final is posted on the scoreboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      Well, I didn't think Angelo was a #6 nationally ranked team. Nor did I think they would hang with Mines.

Another great win by an LSC team over the Rocky Mountain High Conference.

I'm not surprised. Good coaches know how to win.

Comment

But…you’re not a fan :)

Comment

I bet Grand Valley would have something to say about that! They beat both Co Mines and CSUP!

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

But…you’re not a fan :)
            As stated in another post after TAMUC moved to D1, I stated I would have to pull for WT & ASU now.

Keep up Jolene or go back to your own playground ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

I bet Grand Valley would have something to say about that! They beat both Co Mines and CSUP!
              But not Angelo this season!

Comment

But not Angelo this season!
                At least not yet. But the playoffs are another story.

Comment

As stated in another post after TAMUC moved to D1, I stated I would have to pull for WT & ASU now.

Keep up Jolene or go back to your own playground ;)
                  We can share the playgrounds… I just read posts for years about not being a fan. Then finding an excuse to, be a fan :)

All good. Who the hell cares? Haha. But it gives me a chuckle. Y’all get on back to whatchu was doin, now.

Comment

We can share the playgrounds… I just read posts for years about not being a fan. Then finding an excuse to, be a fan :)

All good. Who the hell cares? Haha. But it gives me a chuckle. Y’all get on back to whatchu was doin, now.
                    That has been his go too since the mid 2010s to deflect heat from "his team" losing. ;)

Comment

Angelo showed they were a good squad. They deserve the rating. They are fast to the outside on offense and once they broke contain it was over. Looking at the box score Zeman had 80 yards. That surprised me. At the game it never felt like he had that much room. Their size on the interior was a problem for Mines. In the fourth quarter Mines looked completely ineffective.

From Mines' side there are still way too many mistakes. Bad penalties killed them. The leaping penalty in the first put them behind the sticks for the rest of the quarter and kept them on the wrong side of the field position battle. Bad PI's by not turning to look at the ball extended drives. Undisciplined roughing the passer penalties extended drives. Those are things that the Mines teams of previous years just didn't do. Once again they missed too many FGs, both in overtime and regulation. it felt like the Grand Valley game all over again. They put themselves in a position that now they have to run the table on the RMAC to even sniff the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
                        Angelo showed they were a good squad. They deserve the rating. They are fast to the outside on offense and once they broke contain it was over. Looking at the box score Zeman had 80 yards. That surprised me. At the game it never felt like he had that much room. Their size on the interior was a problem for Mines. In the fourth quarter Mines looked completely ineffective.

From Mines' side there are still way too many mistakes. Bad penalties killed them. The leaping penalty in the first put them behind the sticks for the rest of the quarter and kept them on the wrong side of the field position battle. Bad PI's by not turning to look at the ball extended drives. Undisciplined roughing the passer penalties extended drives. Those are things that the Mines teams of previous years just didn't do. Once again they missed too many FGs, both in overtime and regulation. it felt like the Grand Valley game all over again. They put themselves in a position that now they have to run the table on the RMAC to even sniff the playoffs.
                        I agree it felt much like the GV game for Mines, they are not dominating either LOS like they did last year. GV and Angelo are both excellent teams though that had a lot to do with that and no one Mines will face in the RMAC is going to be close to either of them. Western is clearly no where near what they were last year and Pueblo will once again be mediocre it seems.

I know Angelo has been close to breaking through to that next level for several years now, this might be the year they do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

At least not yet. But the playoffs are another story.
                          You are correct, that is ANOTHER story.

In regular season, Angelo RULES the RMAC.

Comment

My point ALWAYS was and STILL is....I was a FAN of my SON when he PLAYED at ANGELO.

I am NOT like you YAHOOS who are ALUMS of these LSC schools, HENCE I have NO loyalty to ANY school.

Since my SONS graduation, I WAS loyal to the PLAYERS I know FROM various LSC teams.

I LASTLY pulled for TAMUC, but they moved from THE LSC.

So, I SAID after TAMUC moved I was going TO pull FOR ANGELO & WTAMU.

Is that OKAY with YOU?

MAY I have YOUR blessings??

πŸ˜„

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

That has been his go too since the mid 2010s to deflect heat from "his team" losing. ;)
                              Man, you figured me out stud. What shall I do?? πŸ˜‚

And FYI....from 2009-2014 I was ALL ABOUT Angelo winning until the 2014 season ended. After that, it made me no difference.

I might have pushed buttons of some Homer's for fun,but nothing else.

Sorry Lucy, maybe next time!

9/24 will determine the LSC Champion.
                              Last edited by ASUPops; 09-12-2022, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X