Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Pick'em: Week 3

Six games this week. CWU heads north to take on the newly minted Red Leafs in Canada. Angelo State goes... west? to take on UT Permian Basin. Eastern New Mexico plays LSC stalwart (oh wait) Tarleton who just got smoked by TCU. TAMUK finally plays a real team (well, not if you listen to their fans) in WTAM. The battle of the Westerns takes place when Western Oregon plays Western New Mexico. Finally, the Michigan Tech nerds plays the Midwestern State not-quite-as-nerdy-nerds.

CWU (1-1) @ SFU (0-0)
    3pm

Angelo State (2-0) @ UTPB (1-1)
    6pm

ENMU (1-1) @ Tarleton (1-1)
    6pm

TAMUK (2-0) @ WTAM (2-0)
    7pm

WOU (1-1) @ WNMU (1-1)
    7pm

MTU (1-1) @ Midwestern State (1-1)
    7pm

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Six games this week. CWU heads north to take on the newly minted Red Leafs in Canada. Angelo State goes... west? to take on UT Permian Basin. Eastern New Mexico plays LSC stalwart (oh wait) Tarleton who just got smoked by TCU. TAMUK finally plays a real team (well, not if you listen to their fans) in WTAM. The battle of the Westerns takes place when Western Oregon plays Western New Mexico. Finally, the Michigan Tech nerds plays the Midwestern State not-quite-as-nerdy-nerds.

CWU (1-1) @ SFU (0-0)
    3pm

6pm

6pm

TAMUK (2-0) @ WTAM (2-0)
    7pm

WOU (1-1) @ WNMU (1-1)
    7pm

7pm
    Link to vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Link to vote?
      I just can't not goof something up... I copied the stupid thing even, just didn't paste it.

https://forms.gle/jncHNZSFqVmLzVQ3A

Comment

Make those picks!

https://forms.gle/jncHNZSFqVmLzVQ3A

Comment

ASU plays UTPB this week. UTPB has to get over the hump and make this into the natural rivalry it should be. Don't think this is the year.

This game took on a little bit of a rivalry atmosphere in the beginning due to some dirty recruiting tricks by UTPB. ASU ran the score up for a few years but that coach is gone and I don't see ASU making an issue of UTPB's past sins.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
            ASU plays UTPB this week. UTPB has to get over the hump and make this into the natural rivalry it should be. Don't think this is the year.

This game took on a little bit of a rivalry atmosphere in the beginning due to some dirty recruiting tricks by UTPB. ASU ran the score up for a few years but that coach is gone and I don't see ASU making an issue of UTPB's past sins.
            Hard to get a read on UTPB. They were blown out at home by Southwest Baptist and beat Western Colorado in overtime.

Comment

So far no one has picked a team that I thought would get at least a few picks. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                So far no one has picked a team that I thought would get at least a few picks. Interesting.
                Everybody is waiting to see whomt everybody else picks. There'll be a lot of last minute picks. Me Included!

Comment

Possible upset pick could be Western New Mexico - they gave CWU a run even though their QB threw four picks.

Comment

What kind of dirty tricks was UTPB doing? Can’t imagine it’s anything like the Jimbo Fisher & Nick Saban situation.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                      Possible upset pick could be Western New Mexico - they gave CWU a run even though their QB threw four picks.
                      Yeah I flipped flopped on that one. I think part of that is Central Washington didnt take them seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post

What kind of dirty tricks was UTPB doing? Can’t imagine it’s anything like the Jimbo Fisher & Nick Saban situation.
                        ASU flew some prospects in for a campus visit but UTPB picked them up at the airport and took them to Odessa. UTPB got them in for a campus visit on ASU's dime. Didn't go public but caused a lot of hard feelings.

Comment

ASU flew some prospects in for a campus visit but UTPB picked them up at the airport and took them to Odessa. UTPB got them in for a campus visit on ASU's dime. Didn't go public but caused a lot of hard feelings.
                          Hah, clever.

Comment

CWU (1-1) @ SFU (0-0)
                            3pm

6pm

6pm

TAMUK (2-0) @ WTAM (2-0)
                            7pm

WOU (1-1) @ WNMU (1-1)
                            7pm

7pm

Comment

That baffles and impresses me at the same time. Takes some balls to do that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X