Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melik Owens gets a pick six and gives MSU a 28-21 lead with seconds left!

Comment

TAMUK gets a pick and wins 31-24

Comment

6 turnovers and a blocked fg, and barely hung.

I'll take it. Gotta learn how to win the close ones.
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

WNMU has a 35-30 lead midway through the fourth

Comment

WT coach throws hissy fit. I had sound turned off. Why was he upset.

Comment

I was not impressed with this ref crew….at all…

Kingsville fought hard and should have won by more than 7, in comparison to all the WT turnovers

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                WT coach throws hissy fit. I had sound turned off. Why was he upset.
                It was a legit fit. There was what appeared to be a fumble on the last play but the officials called the play dead. Kingsville players tried to advance the ball and ran about 10 seconds off the clock. The officials then started the game clock at about 35 seconds and didn't put anything back on the clock for the Kingsville players running with the ball. They rest the play clock to 4o and Kingsville didnt have to run the 4th down play. WT should have got the ball back with from 5 to 10 seconds on the clock.

Comment

Western Oregon womp womp.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

It was a legit fit. There was what appeared to be a fumble on the last play but the officials called the play dead. Kingsville players tried to advance the ball and ran about 10 seconds off the clock. The officials then started the game clock at about 35 seconds and didn't put anything back on the clock for the Kingsville players running with the ball. They rest the play clock to 4o and Kingsville didnt have to run the 4th down play. WT should have got the ball back with from 5 to 10 seconds on the clock.
                    Yeah, I saw the play. Since I had the sound off, I didn't know about the clock.

Comment

Last gasp drive for WOU ends with a pick. WNMU wins 35-30.

Comment

ASU really stunk it up tonight.. After three games it seems obvious that they do not play well on offense or defense in the third qtr. Not just this game but all three games. That shall bite them in the azz down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                          ASU really stunk it up tonight.. After three games it seems obvious that they do not play well on offense or defense in the third qtr. Not just this game but all three games. That shall bite them in the azz down the road.
                          i don’t think they stunk it up at all tonight. I do agree with u about the 3rd quarter issue on offense. Whether is the adjustment don’t work or no adjistments are made at all. Look at the box score and see they had there 400 yards plus and the defense still hasn’t given up 300 yrs offense yet. Utpb is a viable program at this point. Nothing to be ashamed about this game. Link is one of rne best wr in the country. He put 150 + on them last yr. Nate Amyabou ran hard again in the 4th. If they had lost to a team that hasn’t beat a d2 team until tonight or skit by a bottom of the barrel gliac team then I would be worried. I say a good road win.
                          Congrats to kingsville for a great win. This conference looks balanced to me

Comment

Not sure how good Western New Mexico is, but blowing a fairly good 4th quarter lead doesn't look good for the Wolves. Running back and receivers seem to be pretty good, looks like the defense is lacking.

They might want to look at changing that quarterback spot as the backup freshman from Hawaii seems to get things done when he's in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Price View Post
                              WT responds

10-7 Kingsville still up. WT defense is keeping them in the game with their 3 TOs.

also, how does Mines hang 84 points on Adams?
                              The question is how many points will Mines put on Pueblo in Golden?

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                                Not sure how good Western New Mexico is, but blowing a fairly good 4th quarter lead doesn't look good for the Wolves. Running back and receivers seem to be pretty good, looks like the defense is lacking.

They might want to look at changing that quarterback spot as the backup freshman from Hawaii seems to get things done when he's in there.
                                If Larsen throws for close to 400 every game they have a chance. Wolves let that one get away with a terrible fourth quarter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X