Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BuffaloChip
    replied
    Gut check time for Hughes' team. I'm not privy to the locker room, practice field, nor the meeting rooms, so I don't know the mood of the team. I would feel like my back was against the wall. A "successful" season hangs in the balance with the Angelo game. Anything we post on here is our own fantasy.

I think the Buffs will play well. Come out hard. Physical. Still, Angelo wins by 2 TD's.
    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 09-21-2022, 08:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied
    This game can really thin the field out a bit if Angelo and then Kingsville wins as well. Both teams will be 4-0 and WT would then be 2-2 and 3 games behind (head to head) both teams with 7 games remaining.

If WT wins then its game on the rest of the year for potential playoff spots.

Angelo and WT were probably looking ahead to this week,

Angelo survived and WT didn't.

Angelo is looking for revenge and the game is at home.

I hope I am wrong but see Angelo taking this one down 31-21.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    I think this is a tough one!!! Again, wrong or not, I see this one of two GOY candidates.

I certainly may be wrong, but for some reason, I am just not sold on Angelo being the 4th best team in the nation vying for a Natty. Based of those standings, Angelo should be playing for a Natty spot in the semi-finals.

This could be a catch game for Angelo. They BETTER be prepared or WT pulls out a dubya. IF Angelo comes in mentally ready & prepared for business, WT could have a long ride home.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    started a topic Wt @ ASU

Wt @ ASU

Big game for both teams. ASU can show they are the class of the LSC with a win. Wt stays in the hunt and the LSC becomes a free for all with a Buffs victory.
    I am undecided on my pick. ASU will have the home-field advantage. After two lackluster showings, Wt should be highly motivated. I am currently leaning toward ASU.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X