Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

Twitter and Facebook started the decline in message boards in all sorts of different areas of interest starting a few years ago. I think message boards in sports have been reserved for the true diehards and the casual fan is just cool with getting at couple of paragraphs and a link from a FB post or whatever character limit on Twitter. They can post their comments if they chose on those mediums and then move on.
    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

Twitter and Facebook started the decline in message boards in all sorts of different areas of interest starting a few years ago. I think message boards in sports have been reserved for the true diehards and the casual fan is just cool with getting at couple of paragraphs and a link from a FB post or whatever character limit on Twitter. They can post their comments if they chose on those mediums and then move on.
      Yep, I follow twitter. Not the actual Javelina Football account, lol because I got banned. The previous regime could not take my "firing" comments, lol. So happy to see the Javelina Football account winning. The last decade+ has sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by javs26 View Post

Yep, I follow twitter. Not the actual Javelina Football account, lol because I got banned. The previous regime could not take my "firing" comments, lol. So happy to see the Javelina Football account winning. The last decade+ has sucked.
        Yeah I started posting about coaching changes comments on the WT facebook page last week after the Kingsville loss. Got some bites from a few fans and of course employees from the university that are convinced that WT just needs a few more years (15+ in total?) for WT to return to greatness and Hughes is the guy.

I miss the days of all the Tarleton, ACU, Commerce, and WT posters as well as all the MIAA posters when we were all in the same region.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X