Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

We'll see.
    Is anyone else getting annoyed by Ol' Pops running down Kingsville. Correct me if I am wrong at the end of the season but Kingsville will finish 3rd at the worst in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

Is anyone else getting annoyed by Ol' Pops running down Kingsville. Correct me if I am wrong at the end of the season but Kingsville will finish 3rd at the worst in the conference.
      You're getting annoyed?? HAHAHA.

And I have NEVER run down Kingsville, get your gat dang sh!t straight Martha!

AND I would LOVE to see the piggies get back to form. It's been WAY TOO long!

How do you figure TAMUK can only be 3rd at worst???? That 3rd is even a locked??? Lose to Angelo, CWU, and MSU and TAMUK might be 4th at BEST!

I can not comment on TAMUK until they play the projected top 3 teams. Like I said, TAMUK's season doesn't even start until the last 5 games. They could be bad azzes and finish 1st!!! But I certainly don't know that based on their weak schedule thus far.

Comment

You're getting annoyed?? HAHAHA.

And I have NEVER run down Kingsville, get your gat dang sh!t straight Martha!

AND I would LOVE to see the piggies get back to form. It's been WAY TOO long!

How do you figure TAMUK can only be 3rd at worst???? That 3rd is even a locked??? Lose to Angelo, CWU, and MSU and TAMUK might be 4th at BEST!

I can not comment on TAMUK until they play the projected top 3 teams. Like I said, TAMUK's season doesn't even start until the last 5 games. They could be bad azzes and finish 1st!!! But I certainly don't know that based on their weak schedule thus far.
        Odds are low that Kingsville will lose all 3 games to ASU, CWU, and MSU. MSU isn't even looking all that great so far this year. We won't know anything for sure until about 9 PM on October 22. If Angelo enters the game 7-0 and Kingsville does the same and if Kingsville wins or is at least competitive with ASU, then Kingsville will be strong enough to beat either MSU or CWU.

Comment

Odds are low that Kingsville will lose all 3 games to ASU, CWU, and MSU. MSU isn't even looking all that great so far this year. We won't know anything for sure until about 9 PM on October 22. If Angelo enters the game 7-0 and Kingsville does the same and if Kingsville wins or is at least competitive with ASU, then Kingsville will be strong enough to beat either MSU or CWU.
          Agreed

Comment

Actually, I think October 15th will tell a great deal about TAMUK.

Comment

Agreed
              I'm glad we can finally agree. 😀

Comment

I'm glad we can finally agree. 😀
                Haha. Yeah.

You'll learn, I am a major "button pusher".

Comment

Facts are....I am not convinced Angelo is a #3 team in the nation. Nor am I convinced TAMUK is a #3 team in the LSC.

Time will tell on both!!
                  Last edited by ASUPops; 10-01-2022, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Haha. Yeah.

You'll learn, I am a major "button pusher".
                    Yeah, and I can sure be stubborn, especially when I feel like I have something or someone to defend. Should be a good season for Kingsville, ASU, and probably West Texas. I have a feeling they have a number of wins left in them for the season.

Comment

1. Don't take the Pops bait.
                      2. Let the season play out. We'll see where we end up.
                      3. We are much improved, but we still have a lonnnnng way to go.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

I guess we ca add Western NM to the list of possible losses since they just beat MSU.

Comment

Yeah, and I can sure be stubborn, especially when I feel like I have something or someone to defend. Should be a good season for Kingsville, ASU, and probably West Texas. I have a feeling they have a number of wins left in them for the season.
                          It's now gonna be a really fun season!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

GO HOGS!!!
                            Stop being so logical!! Haha.

Every "fish" loves the Pops Bait!!!

#2. For sure. Do you know how many seasons I have been excited about, just to get let down?? I AM a piggies friend. I would love to see that the program is "back". I am just VERY skeptical!! I'll feel better after the UTPB @ TAMUK game.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

GO HOGS!!!
                              Haha. Yeah, it's going to be a long season and that Western New Mexico win just made it a lot more interesting. I'm just glad Kingsville can be in the mix. They might not make it to the playoffs this year, but whatever the outcome, I think the pieces are coming together for it to happen soon.

Comment

Haha. Yeah, it's going to be a long season and that Western New Mexico win just made it a lot more interesting. I'm just glad Kingsville can be in the mix. They might not make it to the playoffs this year, but whatever the outcome, I think the pieces are coming together for it to happen soon.
                                That WNMU win was reported in error. They are just now kicking off in Silver City.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X