Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I would take that coach over Hughes because the former proved he can beat teams with much better players while the latter proved he can lose to any D2 team. I’m referring to WT’s loss in Oregon last year.
    If you want a coach that consistently has your team finishing with a .500 record, he's your guy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

If you want a coach that consistently has your team finishing with a .500 record, he's your guy.
      If you are Eastern New Mexico then you are correct.

WT alumnus expect at least playoff contention, playoffs, then success in the playoffs.

Hughes wasn't brought here for 6-5 seasons and to miss the playoffs 5 years in a row if he misses in 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

If you are Eastern New Mexico then you are correct.

WT alumnus expect at least playoff contention, playoffs, then success in the playoffs.

Hughes wasn't brought here for 6-5 seasons and to miss the playoffs 5 years in a row if he misses in 2022.
        Mediocre SUCKS. I hate, hate, hate it. It's worst that being on the bottom

Comment

Only two games contested in the pick'em this week. Some people are picking UTPB to beat WTAM and a couple have the upset special of the week with WNMU beating Midwestern.

Comment

Originally posted by hasbeen View Post

SAVE THE DATE!!

The 20th Annual TIPS-USA C.H.A.M.P.S. Heart Of Texas Bowl, will be returning to Ernest Hawkins Field at Texas A&M University Commerce’s Memorial Stadium on December 3, 2022. The HOT Bowl is a one-of-a-kind football extravaganza – It is the only bowl game in the country featuring two separate football games, from two different college football divisions, on the same day, at the same field!

GAME 1: Kicks off at 11:00 a.m. and will feature one of the top ranked members of the Southwest Junior College Football Conference facing off against another nationally ranked junior college program.

GAME 2: Kicks off at 6:00 p.m. and will feature a top-ranking team in the Lone Star Conference versus another highly competitive and motivated team from NCAA Division 2.
            Hopefully someone actually plays in this game this year! Always loved the bowl games it’s great for the seniors who will get one last chance to suit out.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              Only two games contested in the pick'em this week. Some people are picking UTPB to beat WTAM and a couple have the upset special of the week with WNMU beating Midwestern.
              It’s a question if Gerber plays for WT this week.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

It’s a question if Gerber plays for WT this week.
                I did not know this but picked UTPB anyway. What’s wrong with Gerber? He could have really been something with good coaching.

Comment

I did not know this but picked UTPB anyway. What’s wrong with Gerber? He could have really been something with good coaching.
                  Might be a moot point with the remember the titans playbook.

Comment

Banged his shoulder and left the game in the 4th quarter against ASU. I heard that it was a past injury that was reaggravated, but I don't actually know about his past injuries, or present ones other than what I saw at the game, which was him with pads off and ice on the right shoulder.
                    Last edited by texcap; 09-30-2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Saw on texasfootball.com that he got driven into the turf late in the game and that there’s a possibility he may not play. I didn’t see the play, so it’s all I know. Texcap has already addressed it as well.

Comment

This one has WT written all over it. Hope I am wrong.
                        TAMUK

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

TAMUK
                          Kingsville would have to lose 3 games and WT win out.

Whoever finishes in 4th place (Assuming 3 LSC teams make the playoffs) will get it.

Right now I would see WT in 4th place and Midwestern in 5th.

Comment

Kingsville would have to lose 3 games and WT win out.

Whoever finishes in 4th place (Assuming 3 LSC teams make the playoffs) will get it.

Right now I would see WT in 4th place and Midwestern in 5th.
                            We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

We'll see.
                              ASU (4-0) @ WOU (1-3) / wou 500 + yards against a decent utpb team. Impressive
                              3pm

Midwestern (3-1) @ WNMU (2-2) / msu one week, the next week smu, then after that usm. Never know who gonna show up
                              7pm

CWU (2-1) @ ENMU (1-3) / enmu ….meeeeh so far this yr
                              7pm

UTPB (2-2) @ WTAMU (2-2) / no gerber. No bueno
                              7pm

TAMUK (4-0) @ Simon Fraser (0-2) / god bless sfu with their rocky balboa mentality

Comment

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

ASU (4-0) @ WOU (1-3) / wou 500 + yards against a decent utpb team. Impressive
                                3pm

Midwestern (3-1) @ WNMU (2-2) / msu one week, the next week smu, then after that usm. Never know who gonna show up
                                7pm

CWU (2-1) @ ENMU (1-3) / enmu ….meeeeh so far this yr
                                7pm

UTPB (2-2) @ WTAMU (2-2) / no gerber. No bueno
                                7pm

TAMUK (4-0) @ Simon Fraser (0-2) / god bless sfu with their rocky balboa mentality
                                Hahahaha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X