Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post
    I'm just saying don't talk like Kingsville is a guaranteed win for Angelo State. Kingsville could beat them. You are talking like Angelo State is going to win a national championship and playing these crummy conference teams is a waste of time.
    You must be smoking some wacky!!

Literally look 3 posts up!!!!!

Look at EVERY thread and my posts about Angelo. I understand reading comprehension is difficult for some.70707070707 LMFAO

Again.....look past the piggies to who???

This could easily be a catch game for Angelo.....ESPECIALLY on Homecoming!!! They better be hyper-focused.

Actually they better worry about WOU TODAY.

And the piggies & fans should stop worrying about the Rams and focus on each week.

Comment

I'm just saying don't talk like Kingsville is a guaranteed win for Angelo State. Kingsville could beat them. You are talking like Angelo State is going to win a national championship and playing these crummy conference teams is a waste of time.
      Yeah if Kingsville makes it to the Angelo State game 7-0 and nationally ranked there is no way in hades Angelo will overlook them.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yeah if Kingsville makes it to the Angelo State game 7-0 and nationally ranked there is no way in hades Angelo will overlook them.
        HOWEVER, it's homecoming and many times the home team is not focused because of all the week's activities.

I find it odd that no one is talking about CWU or MSU.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

HOWEVER, it's homecoming and many times the home team is not focused because of all the week's activities.

I find it odd that no one is talking about CWU or MSU.
          Well waiting for them to play stronger LSC teams. Midwestern through the eye test appears weaker than years past.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Well waiting for them to play stronger LSC teams. Midwestern through the eye test appears weaker than years past.
            Very true. Last 5 weeks of the season going to be FUN!!!!

Comment

Quite funny how NO ONE wants to discuss a LSC team being 3rd in the nation.

However, lots of noise about girls sports or another LSC team if they win a few games against low life opponents.

Shouldn't we all cheer ANY LSC team being in the top 10? Its such a crappy conference!!
              Ol' Pops, they need to get your meds right.

Explain this post to your "reading comprehension"-impaired audience. "Crappy conference", "low life opponents"? Just because everyone didn't drop everything they were doing to respond to your gushing post about the flawless ASU.

Comment

Ol' Pops, they need to get your meds right.

Explain this post to your "reading comprehension"-impaired audience. "Crappy conference", "low life opponents"? Just because everyone didn't drop everything they were doing to respond to your gushing post about the flawless ASU.
                crappy conference was referring to the posters compared to other conferences AND ONE ranked team, EINSTEIN. LMAO.

"Low life opponents"......IF YOU consider North American HS and Sul Ross STELLAR opponents......GOD BLESS!!! LMAO.

I get it....you are a Homer. You should be excited about your piggies!!! Enjoy!

Comment

Ol' Pops, they need to get your meds right..
                  Also, where were you last year, year before, etc....

TAMUK wins a few games and you are signing up for D2 Messageboard in September, a d@mn bandwagon fan acting like you know what's up and been a long time supporter. Please bro. HAHAHAHA

TYPICAL!!!

Comment

Also, where were you last year, year before, etc....

TAMUK wins a few games and you are signing up for D2 Messageboard in September, a d@mn bandwagon fan acting like you know what's up and been a long time supporter. Please bro. HAHAHAHA

TYPICAL!!!
                    I've been around and supporting Kingsville for 2 decades. Just because I haven't been posting on hear doesn't mean I have never given a crap. You need to check your priorities.

I've driven back to Kingsville and paid for tickets to go to games during the tough years. From your posts I gather you didn't know the LSC existed before ASU gave your son a scholarship to play there.

Comment

I've been around and supporting Kingsville for 2 decades. Just because I haven't been posting on hear doesn't mean I have never given a crap. You need to check your priorities.

I've driven back to Kingsville and paid for tickets to go to games during the tough years. From your posts I gather you didn't know the LSC existed before ASU gave your son a scholarship to play there.
                      Actually, being a coach. I've had many players in the LSC since the 80's. I also was recruited by several LSC teams. But thanks for playing!

However, I never supported an LSC team. I supported each of my boys, one being in DII. I also supported dozens and dozens of players, and coaches.But have NEVER had a personal loyalty to one team.

This season I am pulling for WT & Angelo.

Comment

Actually, being a coach. I've had many players in the LSC since the 80's. I also was recruited by several LSC teams. But thanks for playing!

However, I never supported an LSC team. I supported each of my boys, one being in DII. I also supported dozens and dozens of players, and coaches.But have NEVER had a personal loyalty to one team.

This season I am pulling for WT & Angelo.
                        Yeah. Kind of grumpy when I posted that. Glad to hear you've been been around the conference for so long. There is a lot of good history in the conference.

Comment

Yeah. Kind of grumpy when I posted that. Glad to hear you've been been around the conference for so long. There is a lot of good history in the conference.
                          Bro....I take nothing serious. You're good.

tons of great history. Many on here have been around since the 60's & 70's. They have great stories!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X