Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Pick'em: Week 6

Five games this week, all LSC contests. Actually... there's only one non-LSC game (Shrum Bowl!) the rest of the way. First up, the SFU Red Leafs go to oil country and play UT Permian Basin. Second, ENMU has an easy weekend and takes on Angelo State (not actually easy). Thirdly, in what is probably the game of the week, West Texas A&M goes to Midwestern State. Fourthiest, in what is probably a better game than expected, Western New Mexico horsies take on the TAMUK piggies. Quintuply, in the GNAC championship game, Western Oregon takes their short trip to play Central Washington.

Make your picks here: https://forms.gle/BarL1r3wDSLiNWji8

SFU (0-3) @ UTPB (2-3)
    6pm

ENMU (1-4) @ ASU (5-0)
    6pm

WTAMU (3-2) @ MSU (3-2)
    7pm

WNMU (3-2) @ TAMUK (5-0)
    7pm

WOU (1-4) @ CWU (3-1)
    8pm

I made my picks and I'm making it a priority to get IronOre's word, "fourthiest" into my vocabulary in the ol' 9 to 5 job in home lending. I'll take any suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
      I made my picks and I'm making it a priority to get IronOre's word, "fourthiest" into my vocabulary in the ol' 9 to 5 job in home lending. I'll take any suggestions.
      Gotta mix it up every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
        "I've seen a lot of loan applications before, this is about the fourthiest worst I've ever seen."

Comment

Western's coach really has that program looking good in his first season. I'm tempted to change my pick given Saturday's performance.

Comment

It's Wednesday. Wednesday is "Get your picks in day!"

Also, and this is aimed at one particular member of this board, a hot dog is totally a sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              It's Wednesday. Wednesday is "Get your picks in day!"

Also, and this is aimed at one particular member of this board, a hot dog is totally a sandwich.
              When polled 61% of those asked said a Hot Dog is NOT a sandwich. The majority have spoken. So has the GWB.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

When polled 61% of those asked said a Hot Dog is NOT a sandwich. The majority have spoken. So has the GWB.
                You've got a meat-like substance between two pieces of bread. That skinny piece of bread holding the two pieces together is statistically insignificant! The majority is wrong on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

You've got a meat-like substance between two pieces of bread. That skinny piece of bread holding the two pieces together is statistically insignificant! The majority is wrong on this one.
                  I'm going to defer to one of my favorite cooking authors, Kenji Lopez-Alt, on this one:

https://twitter.com/kenjilopezalt/st...004480?lang=en

(yep, he's playing both sides)

Comment

This is getting as bad as the old "who has the best popcorn and iced threads"

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                      Well, I sure wasn't going to take this in the direction of BBQ-my wife was in Texas for business a few weeks ago and I'm hoping to get down there and try some.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                        SFU had a pirogi and polish sausage wagon at their stadium. I didn't buy any because I was going to dinner afterwards, but it smelled good.

Comment

Game notes are up:

https://www.d2football.com/lsc-week-six-preview/

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Well, I sure wasn't going to take this in the direction of BBQ-my wife was in Texas for business a few weeks ago and I'm hoping to get down there and try some.
                            Come on down

Comment

I picked WNMU to upset Kingsville at home. When you look at comparable so far this season, WNMU has played a tougher schedule. Kingsville less won at WT than WT handed it to them with 6 TO's. Mustangs continue to roll. Vigil has them jacked.

And I'm stepping out on a limb and picking The Buffs to come away with a win in Wichita Falls. I'm concerned about the loss of Cavender and the DB who's name begins with an S (which I can't spell without looking it up) on defense. I think WT will establish a run game and the Next Man Up on D will work out okay.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X