Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile at UTPB...

https://twitter.com/KaylerSmithTV/st...43418886594560
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

https://the18.com/en/soccer-news/utp...of-allegations

Comment

"Uses emotionally abusing tactics like the silent treatment and isolation"

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!

This entire thing is SOOOO 2022!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

"Uses emotionally abusing tactics like the silent treatment and isolation"

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!

This entire thing is SOOOO 2022!
        Why would you leave out the actual allegations?
        • Tejas, arrested for DWI in September, asked her players to pay her bail with some paying
        • Kissing members of the men’s soccer team in public
        • Distributing alcohol to minors
        • Getting a red card in a game but then sneaking back into the stadium in disguise to coach via walkie-talkie
        • Bringing in a player from Uruguay who might not even go to the school (brought in September but hadn’t attended any classes and doesn’t have a dorm)
        • Encourages her players to cheat on their schoolwork emphasizing soccer comes first
        • Plays favorites and only invites them to her house to watch film
        • Asks players for rides when she’s drunk
        Some of these should be pretty easy to confirm if true. What a psycho.

Comment

Never understand how/why anyone can get a DWI these days with all the uber services out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

• Tejas, arrested for DWI in September, asked her players to pay her bail with some paying
            • Getting a red card in a game but then sneaking back into the stadium in disguise to coach via walkie-talkie
            • Bringing in a player from Uruguay who might not even go to the school (brought in September but hadn’t attended any classes and doesn’t have a dorm)
            • Encourages her players to cheat on their schoolwork emphasizing soccer comes first
            Pulled a Bobby Valentine, eh? Nice.

Comment

Go figure. Angelo State is doing well this year (10-1-1) and just beat the #1 team in the nation (DBU). Their only loss is was to UTPB last week. Very frustrating. Up to that game UTPB had only won two games (DIII Sul Ross and NIAI Southwest (NM)).

Comment

This is a mess, it makes you wonder how all this could get this far, and with her being put on leave at her previous school, how did they not find that out when they hired her?

Comment

Word is that this is only the surface of the story. There may be major infractions involved.

Comment

I didn't "leave off" anything.

I found that allegation, compared to the others, to be quite humorous.

Also, I have grown to a point in my life where I don't have time to worry about other people's transgressions. I have a hard enough time worrying about my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                      Never understand how/why anyone can get a DWI these days with all the uber services out there.
                      Right????

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I didn't "leave off" anything.

I found that allegation, compared to the others, to be quite humorous.

Also, I have grown to a point in my life where I don't have time to worry about other people's transgressions. I have a hard enough time worrying about my own.

You picked one fact to share while leaving off by far the worst of the transgressions. How you did you not leave anything off? Come on now Pops. Sure the one point was a bit much, the rest are absolutely not a product of "2022" as you said but simply the product of someone who should not be coaching.

I'm not worried, simply pointing out what a psycho this individual must be.

Comment

You picked one fact to share while leaving off by far the worst of the transgressions. How you did you not leave anything off? Come on now Pops. Sure the one point was a bit much, the rest are absolutely not a product of "2022" as you said but simply the product of someone who should not be coaching.

I'm not worried, simply pointing out what a psycho this individual must be.
                          Again, I didnt omit anything.....I just pointed out the foolishness of one accusation.

EXAMPLE: "He murdered 75 people, blew up a school, and was mean to a cashier at 7-11."

Make sure you throw in the "mean" part.....that's gonna be the clinker!

Come on Turbo!! Thought you'd catch the high humor.

As far as pointing out peoples legal woes and transgressions, I've outgrown that in my life. I don't judge....and don't care. Gossip is the devils telephone, and I ain't answering!!

Comment

Need to find the tallest oil well drilling rig in West Texas around the Permian Basin and........... You all can figure out the rest.

Comment

Yeah even if you are 30-0 with 5 D1 wins and a D2 national champion its hard to overcome all that even in football much less soccer.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X