Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTPB puts in a new QB. Throws a screen play, receiver immediately fumbles.

Comment

I'm confident that Eastern New Mexico's win streak over rival Western New Mexico in the Green Chili Bowl will come to an end today. Go Mustangs!
      Last edited by crixus; 11-12-2022, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Paul Amijo having quite a day for WNMU. 15 of 17 for 189 yards and a TD.

Comment

42-7 at the half at CWU.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
            It’s been a good afternoon so far…New Haven finished with an 8-2 record and might make the playoffs since a bunch of PSAC teams crapped themselves today.

Looks like MSU went back to the revolving QB door, that will mean game set match Angelo State.
            Sterling-Cole got crushed and had to leave the game. Hollins came in and threw more passes to ASU then MSU so they were forced to go to Sullivan who didn’t look to bad but the game was out of reach by that time.

Comment

CWU made their lone mistakes of the half, getting intentional grounding and missing a FG. They’ve nearly matched their top scoring game all season with a 42-point half.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Sterling-Cole got crushed and had to leave the game. Hollins came in and threw more passes to ASU then MSU so they were forced to go to Sullivan who didn’t look to bad but the game was out of reach by that time.
                I’ve been going back and forth between games and figured that was probably an injury and not bad play. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Howard 84-yard TD run, cuts the WNM lead to 24-14

Comment

UTPB shows some life. CWU 42-14

Comment

WNMU QB Amijo is injured. He was down on the field for quite a while and was just taken off the field on a board. I hope he's OK.

Comment

Me too. He is being taken to the hospital. The Eastern player who hit him has been disqualified.

Comment

UTPB is having the RB Link play at QB and he's being fairly effective.

Comment

UTPB turns the ball over at the CWU 1 yard line.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                              I'm confident that Eastern New Mexico's 7 game win streak over rival Western New Mexico in the Green Chili Bowl will come to an end today. Go Mustangs!
                              E scores, W leads 24-21

Comment

Fun game! W scores and leads 31-21.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X