Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
    Wolves intercept with 1:47 remaining to seal it.
    Woohoo!
    Great road win for the Wolves. The Peccaries had a good season, they just need to improve their QB and line play. Congrats to both teams!

Comment

• SFU put in their backup QB... HOW DID CWU LOSE TO WT?!?

Comment

• I bet the WT team, besides quitting on Hughes, is giving him a big F U as well.

Surely this loss will seal the deal for the AD.

Comment

• I haven't felt this humiliated for a sports program since Kansas beat Texas a few years back to end their long Big 12 losing streak.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
            I bet the WT team, besides quitting on Hughes, is giving him a big F U as well.

I was sitting with some WOU fans (very nice folks, enjoyed visiting with them) and we thought our video board operator had it backwards when it was 25-7.
            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
              I bet the WT team, besides quitting on Hughes, is giving him a big F U as well.

To me it was sealed losing to Western Oregon.

For most people it was sealed after the ENMU loss.

For everyone on the planet not just losing but getting blown out by Simon Fraser seals it 1000%.

If I were Hughes, I would just gather my stuff and quietly return to Tennessee or wherever when they get back to Canyon tomorrow.

I guess technically you don't fire Hughes since he is year by year?

Never thought I would see the day that a current WT football coach could make Ronnie Jones look like Nick Saban.

Comment

• There are three people in the pick'em feeling like absolute geniuses right now. Of course, two were WT fans that picked SFU sarcastically, I think.

Comment

• 4 penalties on 1 play, including 2 ejections, one from each side. YAWN!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                    There are three people in the pick'em feeling like absolute geniuses right now. Of course, two were WT fans that picked SFU sarcastically, I think.
                    Correction, 4 people picked SFU.

Comment

• Compton scores in his final game, WT trails 46-14.

Comment

• Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

I was sitting with some WOU fans (very nice folks, enjoyed visiting with them) and we thought our video board operator had it backwards when it was 25-7.
                        Well, the stat tracker went haywire at halftime and actually took away WT's points and gave points to SFU.

Comment

• SFU leads 46-14 now.

Comment

There are three people in the pick'em feeling like absolute geniuses right now. Of course, two were WT fans that picked SFU sarcastically, I think.
                            Honestly I figured Wt would lose it.Just not this way.I think Hughes had a idea he is not going be brought back and just didn’t give sh*t…

Comment

I picked SFU because I thought they would win. I didn't expect it to be such a blowout, but I'm not that surprised.

Comment

• WT recovered the onside kick. SFU can still lose this!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X