Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

No they are not as bad but they are like all the rest outside ASU. Average. Nothing more nothing less. Western Oregon is a team that a playoff level team should beat hence no other playoff teams from the LSC.
    Negative.

Not all the teams are average. You basically have 3 tiers. 1st Tier Angelo; 2nd Tier CWU, TAMUK, MSU, WNMU, WOU; 3rd Tier (aka suck azzes) UTPB, WTAMU, ENMU, SFU.

The 2nd Tier are the average teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Negative.

Not all the teams are average. You basically have 3 tiers. 1st Tier Angelo; 2nd Tier CWU, TAMUK, MSU, WNMU, WOU; 3rd Tier (aka suck azzes) UTPB, WTAMU, ENMU, SFU.

The 2nd Tier are the average teams.
      What does the 2nd place and last place LSC team have in common? They are all concentrating on basketball and volleyball.

Average, medicore, bad, etc.

Either way they are ALL long ways from playoff contention.

Comment

• Week 11 recap:

https://www.d2football.com/lsc-week-eleven-recap/

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          There are three people in the pick'em feeling like absolute geniuses right now. Of course, two were WT fans that picked SFU sarcastically, I think.
          I just got back from the asu vs msu game yesterday? Did my pick of sfu over wtam come thru :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

I just got back from the asu vs msu game yesterday? Did my pick of sfu over wtam come thru :)
            It did. You were the fourth, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
              So what board games do you play, if not D&D?

Comment

So what board games do you play, if not D&D?
                Whatever the kids pick!

Comment

• FYI - I am going to do a playoff preview this week even though the LSC representative has the week off.

Comment

It did. You were the fourth, I think.
                    oh wow, that was not a just to be funny pick. simon fraser has played decent starting with the utpb game, they play hard as i witnessed first hand against asu, there are some very capable players especially in the secondary, they just dont have that game changer or line of scrimmage depth or size, when i saw the jersey issue wt hand that pretty much was a sign. that type of mess happens in little league not in college a change has to be made. unless sfu didnt not let wt know they were wearing white then. congrats to sfu and good luck in your bowl game. i like people who continue to try even if the odds are against them.

Comment

• Pleased with how the season turned out for WOU. After a rough 0-3 start to league play I thought perhaps this wasn't the conference for the Wolves. Finishing out 5-1 with the only loss to Angelo State was tremendous. Just hope they can keep moving forward. The full LSC is a lot tougher than the 3- and 4-team GNAC.

Comment

• CWU and WOU represented themselves extremely well. It is a good thing to have them in the LSC for FB! I look forward to next season......the typical "nest season" response from WT FB fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsull View Post
                          Pleased with how the season turned out for WOU. After a rough 0-3 start to league play I thought perhaps this wasn't the conference for the Wolves. Finishing out 5-1 with the only loss to Angelo State was tremendous. Just hope they can keep moving forward. The full LSC is a lot tougher than the 3- and 4-team GNAC.
                          Yes Tim, CWU is always puts a tough good team and it is real good for the LSC that Western Oregon did very well. I have always enjoyed cross-continental games & rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Yes Tim, CWU is always puts a tough good team and it is real good for the LSC that Western Oregon did very well. I have always enjoyed cross-continental games & rivalry.
                            Thanks, I enjoyed the games I saw this year in person and online. The LSC has some great talent. Travel costs have been tough for WOU but this is the path they've chosen so they need to raise some funds. It was a fun year for me and I thought the talent in the conference was outstanding.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X