Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone going to play in the HOT bowl this year?? It says it’s supposed to be played at A&M-Commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post
      Is anyone going to play in the HOT bowl this year?? It says it’s supposed to be played at A&M-Commerce.
      From what I can see at this website, it looks to be only JUCO's this year:

https://www.champsheartoftexasbowl.com/the-game

Comment

How will ECU and Kingsville match up? Anyone know much about both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
          How will ECU and Kingsville match up? Anyone know much about both teams.
          If you can shut down Kingsville's running game and force them to throw then remember the Alamo. ECU 28-7.

Kingsville played solid defense until the last couple of games.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

From what I can see at this website, it looks to be only JUCO's this year:

https://www.champsheartoftexasbowl.com/the-game
            I might be wrong, but wasn't back to the original format of just JUCO last year?

Comment

Kicking off!

Comment

TAMUK gets a punt blocked and ECU gets a touchdown by Miles Davis on the next play. 7-0 ECU

Comment

Davis jazzes it up for another TD. 14-0 ECU

Comment

17-0 ECU

Comment

Clemons scores to put the Hogs on the board. 17-7 ECU, 8 minutes left in first half.

Comment

ECU 24-7 at the half

Comment

Yep, we're getting our butts handed to us.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                            Yep, we're getting our butts handed to us.
                            YIKES!!

Comment

I’m sorry to hear this. I was hoping the Peccaries would prevail (and Angelo too).

Comment

Terrible how they finished the season and the Heritage Bowl is just more proof. The most surprising thing is s how the defense has fallen apart over the last 4 games. Giving up 34 to Angelo State was expected, but it just looks like the whole team, defense included, has given up.

I might have been too complimentory of the coaching staff after Kingsville started 7-0. The Angelo State loss was forseeable enough that the coaching staff should have been able to set expectations and coach the team in a manner that kept the team from going on a 5 game losing streak just because they lost to the #1 team in D2. A quality coaching staff should be able to easily accomplish that.

Just my observation from a distance, but it looks like the whole team, especially the defense, just gave up after the Angelo State game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X