Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Pop's ----

-----I hope you're happy.

I haven't even mentioned that the Lady Buff's VB team is going to the NATIONAL TOURNAMENT for the 15th time in program history.
    In so doing they defeated the #1 team in the nation in straight sets for the regional championship.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Well, hot diggity dog!!

And thanks for not mentioning it. 7070707

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      -----I hope you're happy.

I haven't even mentioned that the Lady Buff's VB team is going to the NATIONAL TOURNAMENT for the 15th time in program history.
      In so doing they defeated the #1 team in the nation in straight sets for the regional championship.
      That was a heck of a surprise after just barely getting by Mines in 5 sets in the semis.

Saw they received the 3rd seed at nationals.

Good luck to the Lady Buffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

That was a heck of a surprise after just barely getting by Mines in 5 sets in the semis.

Saw they received the 3rd seed at nationals.

Good luck to the Lady Buffs.
        Coach Potts looks to have the team peaking at just the right time.

Comment

Yes. They peaked at the right time. Just need to sustain for Seattle. Go Lady Buffs!

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
            Yes. They peaked at the right time. Just need to sustain for Seattle. Go Lady Buffs!
            If Lady Buffs can get past the quarterfinals, I like them for winning it all.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

If Lady Buffs can get past the quarterfinals, I like them for winning it all.
              This is Concordia’s tournament to lose. Might be those two in the final

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I haven't watched Concordia play this year, but I've seen @25 WT matches, 5 in person the others online. I'll watch CSP at Seattle. A CSP-WT final would be very interesting!

Comment

WT and Concordia met in the ‘09 National title game.Concordia won it then.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I haven't watched Concordia play this year, but I've seen @25 WT matches, 5 in person the others online. I'll watch CSP at Seattle. A CSP-WT final would be very interesting!
                    Prior to getting beat by WT, Metro State’s only lose was 3-0 to Concordia in Denver.

Wayne was Concordia’s kryptonite this year, 0-3 against them.

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post

WT and Concordia met in the ‘09 National title game.Concordia won it then.
                      It’s been a while now, but from 2007 - 2017 Concordia won 9 titles, including 7 in a row. That’s insane

Comment

It’s been a while now, but from 2007 - 2017 Concordia won 9 titles, including 7 in a row. That’s insane
                        It is pretty much never to happen again.

Comment

Let's take this WT "other-than-football" thread in a new direction.

The latest women's national basketball poll came out and the Lady Buffs moved up to #2 behind GV.

Comment

Lady Buffs Volleyball headed to THE GAME 5:00 Central tomorrow!!

Comment

Go Lady Buffs! Will be watching.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X