X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEMIDJI @ ANGELO STATE

Well, heeerrrrrrrrre we go sports fans!

Beavers vs Rams.

Can the Rams eliminate the Beavers this week?

What say you?

The Beavers have a better QB, but a worse defense. I think it could go either way.

Comment

Angelo 31. Bemidji 20.

Comment

Rams by 2 TD's

Comment

I honestly think this is their year and have a really good shot to win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
            I honestly think this is their year and have a really good shot to win it all.
            The team that wins the R3 vs R4 semifinal will probably be the national champ.

Comment

I truly do not know what to expect. I can say the Rams will be well prepared. Now it's up to the players to execute.

This is a "TRUE TEAM" team, meaning they are undefeated because they play as a team. They don't depend on 2 or 3 "all star" players to win. So, I think the only way to beat them is to somehow get them out of that team mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

The team that wins the R3 vs R4 semifinal will probably be the national champ.
                They reseed for the semi-finals, so it depends on who wins the regional games. My guess is that if all of the current #1 seeds won, it would be SR1 (Indiana U of PA) @ SR3 (Grand Valley) and SR2 (Benedict) @ SR4 (Angelo State). (Indiana and Benedict could be reversed, but it would save on an airplane trip to seed it the way I did above).

But there is a long way to go before we get there and I think at least two of those teams will not make it out of their regions. I know on my bracket I have two of those schools (Benedict and Indiana) not getting out of their regions, and both Grand Valley State and Angelo State have very tough opponents still to play. I think it is really possible this year to have all of the #2’s (Sheppard, Delta State, Ferris, and Mines) win their regionals. And don’t count out West Florida at #3 in SR2, or unseeded NWMo State in SR3.

Comment

Beavers? I thought it was the Bearded Clams?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                    Beavers? I thought it was the Bearded Clams?
                    PC police got ‘em…had to change the name a few years back.

Comment

The first weather outlook a few days ago called for 72 degrees.

Now it's down to 62 degrees and wind gusts up to 25 so might affect the passing game.

Comment

Angelo has already faced possibly the nation's top QB when they went to Mines, and they gave up 167 passing yards and one passing TD. It was the only time Matocha was held under 200 yards passing the entire season.

Bemidji has their work cut out for them, wind or no wind.

Comment

Wind or no wind, 10 degrees or 65 degrees, Brandon Alt will connect with Brendan Beaulieu....

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin14 View Post
                            Wind or no wind, 10 degrees or 65 degrees, Brandon Alt will connect with Brendan Beaulieu....
                            I think you are right. Those two are BEASTS. Hope the Rams can slow them down a bit, but no one has yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin14 View Post
                              Yeah and they said all week that Kirk Cousins and Justin Jefferson would light up the Cowboys secondary all day.

Problem with that was the pass rush didn't let it happen.

That is where I am interested if Bemidji can give him the time to throw in the trenches.

Bemidji never got going at all against Mines in last year's playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X