Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather update. It will be 47° at KO, winds around 18 mph. I think the weather plays into the hands of the Beavers. They are used to cold and windy.

I hope the week off doesn't hurt Angelo. Hopefully it rejuvenated the team.

Can't wait for kick-off!!!!

GO RAMS!

Comment

WT by 14.

Wait, wait........damn! That was the fog of early morning dream remembered. It seemed so real.............

Oh well, Angelo by 5. It's the playoffs. I think it'll be closer than most people think.
      Last edited by BuffaloChip; 11-26-2022, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Weather update. It will be 47° at KO, winds around 18 mph. I think the weather plays into the hands of the Beavers. They are used to cold and windy.

GO RAMS!
        That bye week can often work against some teams. Hopefully the Rams will prevail!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
          WT by 14.

Wait, wait........damn! That was the fog of early morning dream remembered. It seemed so real.............

Oh well, Angelo by 5. It's the playoffs. I think it'll be closer than most people think.
          WT by 14? They would probably have a better chance with no coach than for the last game!

Comment

Having watched both these teams against Mines in the last twelve months, Angelo has the athleticism to limit Bemidji’s elite passing attack and Angelo’s offense has speed and size that Bemidji’s can’t match. I don’t think this game will ever be in doubt. Bemidji’s good but Angelo is REALLY good.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

GO RAMS!
              47 is cold?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

47 is cold?
                47 May produce some sweaty Beavers

Comment

I still don't think it's ever in doubt. Angelo has been consistent all year and will win by 2 TD's even if the weather isn't great. Too much athleticism

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

47 May produce some sweaty Beavers
                    Lol

Comment

The Sweaty Beavers lead 7-0.

Comment

The Rams tie it up but give up a huge kickoff return to the Beavers (to the ASU 20).

Comment

ASU picks off Bemidji and Bronkhorst hits Omayebu for a TD pass. 7-7

Comment

The Beavers go for it on 4th down and miss (they should have kicked the FG!). Rams are moving much better now and score with 22 seconds left in the half. The conversion failed. Rams 13-7.

Comment

Rams goes 92 yards and Bronkhorst hits Omayebu again on a 12 yard TD pass. Fuller missed the PAT. 13-7 going into halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

47 is cold?
                                Yes

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X