Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 3/4 LSC Quarterback better than Alt.

Comment

I appreciate that Bemidji and their "star" QB Alt performed so well agsinst other NSIC teams, but both were exposed today. 5 ints OUCH.

This is the problem with a silo schedule. You get a false sense of how good you are. Against other NSIC teams, Alt looked like a beast. But against a real defense, not so much.

Bemidji's only score came off a turnover at the ASU 8 yard line.

Angelo defense completely shut Alt & the Bemidji offense down.

Nice win by the Rams. CONGRATS!!

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
        There are 3/4 LSC Quarterback better than Alt.
        For sure!!

Comment

Wow, West Florida scores 28 in the 4th quarter to beat Delta State, 38-27.

Comment

Had a thought Angelo’s pass defense would do well against Bemidji since they did well against Mines, and they did.

We will now see if Mines can make any adjustments for the rematch next week, but Angelo’s defense has not let up all year and I don’t expect it to be any different next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              A few weeks ago there was TALK about how superior the NSIC was to the LSC. After watching the NSIC teams play for the past two weeks, haha, it is VERY clear that statement was a joke.

I am 100% certain that the LSC is much better than NSIC and it was an injustice that so many of their mediocre teams made the play-offs. It exposes a major flaw in the Regional ranking system.

I feel confident in stating the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams in the LSC would beat the NSIC that were gifted play-off spots.
              Watch it now, you’re stepping on the silo schedule which basically doesn’t allow anyone to know how good you are or not until the playoffs roll around.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                Wow, West Florida scores 28 in the 4th quarter to beat Delta State, 38-27.
                Yeah that stupid comeback costed me a 20-0 pick em.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yeah that stupid comeback costed me a 20-0 pick em.
                  I missed it too - along with others.

Comment

A few weeks ago there was TALK about how superior the NSIC was to the LSC. After watching the NSIC teams play for the past two weeks, haha, it is VERY clear that statement was a joke.

I am 100% certain that the LSC is much better than NSIC and it was an injustice that so many of their mediocre teams made the play-offs. It exposes a major flaw in the Regional ranking system.

I feel confident in stating the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams in the LSC would beat the NSIC that were gifted play-off spots.
                    I agree with you however every LSC team outside Angelo $hit the bed and couldn't earn it.

Colorado-Pueblo backed into one.

Comment

Hmmmmm.
                      Impressive performance by the Rams Secondary and defense as a whole!

Comment

QB comparisons today:
                        Bronkhorst - 337 yards 2 TDs 0 INTs
                        Alt - 178 yards 1 TD 5 INTs

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden Fox View Post
                          QB comparisons today:
                          Bronkhorst - 337 yards 2 TDs 0 INTs
                          Alt - 178 yards 1 TD 5 INTs
                          Yikes!

So does that mean Bronk is a Harlon Harlon finalist? HAHA

Comment

Yikes!

So does that mean Bronk is a Harlon Harlon finalist? HAHA
                            Probably not, but definitely should have been the LSC Offensive Player of the Year. Lol

Comment

I like the way Brandon Wilcox has come on this year. If no one transfers and Alfred Greer makes a complete recovery, ASU should have a four man rotation at RB next year. ASU loses 9 players to graduation and most of those are not starters. If a QB shows up, they should be tough.

Comment

Weird game for the ASU offense as they had plenty of yards but kind of didn't feel like it. I guess it was due to stalling out so much around the 30-40 yard line. Bronk didn't look healthy for most of the game. That's my concern going forward.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X