Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I no nothing about UTPB’s funding level.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

ASU's is also closer to the 10K mark, for total enrollment
      Yeah, I question the number as well. Just got my CWU Alumni mag, it shows CWU just under 12K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Yeah, I question the number as well. Just got my CWU Alumni mag, it shows CWU just under 12K.
        This is exactly the point I made earlier. You can believe the university pr department ir the info they send to the government. PR departments can count however they want. The info sent to the government is uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

This is exactly the point I made earlier. You can believe the university pr department ir the info they send to the government. PR departments can count however they want. The info sent to the government is uniform.
          So now we trust the government?.....

Comment

Hahaha I was hoping you would come back with that

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffAlum99 View Post

WT is not cutting any scholarships and is fully funded. Certainly a lot better resources than most other D2s. They would not be putting in a brand new stadium and building onto the Bain center without this being the case.

I’m not sure Lynn’s style of offense would be a big hit at WT. it is geared more towards lesser players. WT is able to recruit better players than places like ENMU and UNK
              I am sorry but you have no idea what you talking about. UNK has much better players than WT. WT would be a 1 win Maybe 2 in the MIAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred View Post

I am sorry but you have no idea what you talking about. UNK has much better players than WT. WT would be a 1 win Maybe 2 in the MIAA.
                That may be a bit of a reach

Comment

Who would they beat?? I will give you Lincoln and MAYBE Northeast Oklahoma but after that who do they beat? I guarantee NEO would beat ENMU and Simon Frazier.

Comment

I thought so as well. I mean, was he really sorry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred View Post

Who would they beat?? I will give you Lincoln and MAYBE Northeast Oklahoma but after that who do they beat? I guarantee NEO would beat ENMU and Simon Frazier.

Simon Frazier did not lose a game this year.

Simon Fraser went 1-8.

What was Nebraska Kerney's record?

Comment

Simon Frazier did not lose a game this year.

Simon Fraser went 1-8.

What was Nebraska Kerney's record?
                        8-3?
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

EXACTLY!! Or the "reporting"

Comment

• We need the Ferris State coach at WT! He really knows how to adapt the team to the personnel they have. Just ask Grand Valley, annual winners
                            of the Whatchamacalit award.

Comment

• The grapevine rumor is that on-campus in-person interviews are taking place next week.
                              The 16th would appear to be the target date for an announcement.

This is all hearsay, along with the names floating around.
                              Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 12-04-2022, 02:52 PM.
                              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                                The grapevine rumor is that on-campus in-person interviews are taking place next week.
                                The 16th would appear to be the target date for an announcement.

This is all hearsay, along with the names floating around.
                                That matches with some of what I heard this weekend as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X