Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Is that the first time a woman has scored a point in an NCAA bowl game?
    Was raised an NCAA game? Thought they were playing Canadian Football rules?

Comment

Man, I hate the LSC Network. Piss poor quality, sky high prices. Anyways, SHRUM BOWL!
      The LSC Network is at the mercy of the local school's production values......cameras, direction, internet speeds, etc. Some schools spend the very minimum to get games streamed...... one low quality camera with some kid who usually knows nothing about keeping the camera on the action, seemingly no director, maybe a local radio feed for audio with some guy who can't pronounce player names and provides no knowledge of the programs (or the game of football), etc. Other schools, like WT, have SOTA production values and put out a professional product top to bottom. Blame the school not the LSC network. Compare a barely watchable WNMU home football game to WT and you'll get what I'm saying. It's not just the LSC network. Try out some RMAC schools like Western or Adams and you'll see the same low quality BS.

If the game feed sucks, blame the school not the "network." I've cussed out many, many, many a game feed. And when it sucks.....who do you call to complain? I agree, it's frustrating! Call the network and they'll prolly hand you off to the AD. Call the school's AD and ***** to him. He'll say it's somebody else's fault. The usual BS run around.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Was raised an NCAA game? Thought they were playing Canadian Football rules?
        They're alternating home sites and rules. This year was at SFU with American rules, next year will be at UBC with Canadian rules.

So SFU lost to a team playing rules they're not used to.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

The LSC Network is at the mercy of the local school's production values......cameras, direction, internet speeds, etc. Some schools spend the very minimum to get games streamed...... one low quality camera with some kid who usually knows nothing about keeping the camera on the action, seemingly no director, maybe a local radio feed for audio with some guy who can't pronounce player names and provides no knowledge of the programs (or the game of football), etc. Other schools, like WT, have SOTA production values and put out a professional product top to bottom. Blame the school not the LSC network. Compare a barely watchable WNMU home football game to WT and you'll get what I'm saying. It's not just the LSC network. Try out some RMAC schools like Western or Adams and you'll see the same low quality BS.

If the game feed sucks, blame the school not the "network." I've cussed out many, many, many a game feed. And when it sucks.....who do you call to complain? I agree, it's frustrating! Call the network and they'll prolly hand you off to the AD. Call the school's AD and ***** to him. He'll say it's somebody else's fault. The usual BS run around.
          It's not so much that the production values are bad though at some schools they are. It's the streaming site that stinks. That's the LSC network bit.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

They're alternating home sites and rules. This year was at SFU with American rules, next year will be at UBC with Canadian rules.

So SFU lost to a team playing rules they're not used to.
            Gotcha....thanks for info!

Comment

It's not so much that the production values are bad though at some schools they are. It's the streaming site that stinks. That's the LSC network bit.
              Many times it's the internet connections from the school to the LSC. Some have much faster uploading and connections than others. All based on location and what service the schools are using.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Gotcha....thanks for info!
                Also, the UBC QB wasn’t Canadian, he’s one of two Texans on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Also, the UBC QB wasn’t Canadian, he’s one of two Texans on the team.
                  Figures!

Comment

Then why are WT games and others like Angelo State excellent streams? Is it the network or the host school?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Then why are WT games and others like Angelo State excellent streams? Is it the network or the host school?
                      Don't know. Of the games I've watched on it, this year, I've had problems with most. Had a heck of a time watching the Shrum Bowl, which was an extra fee! If it was free, I wouldn't care. But since I have to pay, they need to get their sh*t together.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X