Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears Wagner and Martin are gone. Still not sure on Gibson or Miller. Probably both will be gone also at this point.

On Wagner, he may have not wanted to stay after being passed over for the head coach job.

Comment

• Any word on who they’ll bring in to replace them?

Comment

• Originally posted by QB11111 View Post
        Any word on who they’ll bring in to replace them?
        In the little presser video on the WT site, he said he will be bringing some coaches with him, and all of the UNK coaches have been let go, so it could be quite a few of them. I also.think I heard him.say he might be keeping a coach. The DC at UNK is kind of unproven as a coordinator. The guy who built that D moved up to FCS and he was promoted 2 seasons ago. The current dc was a great DL coach, and the strength of that D was always been the line, so he may be a good get and likely candidate to be the DC at WT

I only know of one portal player that left unk and signed with WT. A backup lb'er.

I also wonder how his recruiting and staff budgets will compare to UNK?
        Last edited by Predatory Primates; 12-30-2022, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Kearney OC is now the oc at Army, so he won't be headed to wt.

https://twitter.com/ArmyWP_Football/...wvTNjxuCw&s=19

Comment

• Pitt State has picked up 2 WT players out of the portal. Not sure if they're any good or not.

Carson Otworth and Zane Madison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Pitt State has picked up 2 WT players out of the portal. Not sure if they're any good or not.

Both were starters. Madison probably our best OL. Otworth a starting DB till hurt late in season.

Comment

Pitt State has picked up 2 WT players out of the portal. Not sure if they're any good or not.

As BC said Madison was our best OL. Otworth is long and has good size. He's great in run support and likes to deliver a hit, definitely the strong part of his game

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

As BC said Madison was our best OL. Otworth is long and has good size. He's great in run support and likes to deliver a hit, definitely the strong part of his game
                  Pitt loses a 6th year, hard hitting safety, so he may get to play right away. They also lose a couple of really good OL.

Comment

I guess both were grad transfers. Is that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I guess both were grad transfers. Is that right?
                      Not Otworth, he was a RS-FR this past season I believe. Maybe a sophomore.

Comment

Pitt loses a 6th year, hard hitting safety, so he may get to play right away. They also lose a couple of really good OL.
                        I could see both of them having an immediate impact. Hughes had some talented players, they were two good ones

Comment

• I think Madison is a grad tran, but has 2 left.

Comment

GREAT GRAB!!

Maddie is a beast. Has always been a beast. Played center & dl in HS. Helluva baseball player too.

Comment

I could see both of them having an immediate impact. Hughes had some talented players, they were two good ones
                              Hughes had a LOT of talent. Just poor coaching and schemes. If majority of players stay, Lynn will have a blast putting in his systems.

Comment

• I confirmed that Lynn has completed his staff. Once everyone completes all the HR stuff they will be announced. With school out it'll be a couple of weeks. They ARE out on the recruiting trail.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X