Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post
    Do you think they’ll retain most of the previous staff?
    Doesn't look like it

Current Staff Directory list
    Kris McCullough Head Coach
    Rob Messinger Associate Head Coach/ Offensive Coordinator (Wide Receivers/Special Teams)
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

GOOD MORNING SPORTS FANS!

UTPB's McCullough sounds intriguing. It makes me excited hearing about him. READ THIS,:

https://www.mrt.com/sports/college/a...photo-23303127

Comment

Wow, only 27 years old. Lot of inexperience. UTPB on a tight budget?

Will be interesting to see how players not much younger respond to his style of coaching.

Comment

For those interested, he did an AMA (ask-me-anything) on Reddit in November. https://old.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment..._play_college/

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
            For those interested, he did an AMA (ask-me-anything) on Reddit in November. https://old.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment..._play_college/
            Thanks for this. He’s impressive and the 2023 recruits are really excited about this new staff.

Comment

Originally posted by BoosterMom View Post

Thanks for this. He’s impressive and the 2023 recruits are really excited about this new staff.
              Welcome to D2 Football Messageboard. Glad to have you!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

OMG enough with the whining about 36 scholarships!!!

Until I SEE PROOF that WT is the ONLY LSC school not fully funded, PLEASE stop trying to use that as an excuse.

I crack up because I heard on several NLI days how 50+ recruits got signed, while others "only" signed like 25. Um, IF you only have 27 schollies, stop signing 50+ recruits. 😂😂😂😂😂
                :) WOU has 13 scholarships, not an excuse, just a fact. Do I have written proof? No, but I don’t believe the coach would lie to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

:) WOU has 13 scholarships, not an excuse, just a fact. Do I have written proof? No, but I don’t believe the coach would lie to me.
                  Have no idea about WOU. I was referring to WT. And as far as ref LSC, I was not thinking of WOU, CWU, or SFU as I know nothing about their situation.
                  Last edited by ASUPops; 02-25-2023, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I met Coach Mccollogh for the first time yesterday. I like him. I think he is a great new energy and knows his stuff. I think players will buy into him and UTPB will win a few more games with him.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPBFalcons1 View Post
                      I met Coach Mccollogh for the first time yesterday. I like him. I think he is a great new energy and knows his stuff. I think players will buy into him and UTPB will win a few more games with him.
                      That's awesome to hear!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X