Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    TJ Davis is still listed on the Kearney roster. I'm becoming skeptical of the rumor. If he were transferring, wouldn't Lynn want him at WT for spring ball. To participate this spring at WT, you have to be enrolled by 10 days from when classes started. That would be Thur 26th Jan.
    Ohhhhhh. I didn't know that what you have been posting are rumors! Thought you had 1st hand knowledge. With Davis already being a graduate student, not sure he would want to transfer if he is serious about obtaining his Masters.

With that said, coming in after Spring would be fine, if Lynn is running the same O as he did at UNK.

Plenty of new players come in summer & fall camp and are starters/impact players

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Ohhhhhh. I didn't know that what you have been posting are rumors! Thought you had 1st hand knowledge. With Davis already being a graduate student, not sure he would want to transfer if he is serious about obtaining his Masters.

With that said, coming in after Spring would be fine, if Lynn is running the same O as he did at UNK.

Plenty of new players come in summer & fall camp and are starters/impact players
      I very much thought the "tip" I had on Davis was not a rumour. It was from a trusted source. Otherwise I would not have put it on here. Like I said, if he's enrolled at WT by the 26th he can participate in spring ball. He could still transfer in for the fall this summer. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I very much thought the "tip" I had on Davis was not a rumour. It was from a trusted source. Otherwise I would not have put it on here. Like I said, if he's enrolled at WT by the 26th he can participate in spring ball. He could still transfer in for the fall this summer. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
        Gotcha. Keep me posted. That would throw WT into a contenders position immediately. Especially with the current pool of talent.

Comment

HUGE WIN for Lee this kids is legit

https://twitter.com/trapp_dalton/sta...ULK7oN65g&s=19
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

6'7" 255? That literally is quite huge!

Comment

A CWU coach recently made a recruiting trip down to the Sacramento area. Today Folsom HS EDGE Diallo Washington committed to CWU https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1131155...24fb09a83c82ce

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

6'7" 255? That literally is quite huge!
                It's real too. In this year's all star game he was the right side defensive end the green team had the best running back but they couldn't move the ball.

the other end of the line Park Strong from Logan which is who they ran at to get away from Trapp, By the end of the game the recruiters were wanting to know more about the strong kid.

I hope Lee can pick up strong as well if he does that's 2 impact freshman on the defense right off the bat.
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

NOPE!! We ARE winning!

Comment

Update 1-23
                    New
                    RB - Santana Scott - Katy Morton Ranch - had offers from Central Arkansas, UMHB, Hardin Simmons, Sul Ross
                    OL - Anthony Bates, Jr - CE King HS
                    DB/WR - Clearence Hosey - Vanderbilt Industrial HS

To date (unofficial/unconfirmed)

Javelinas have added
                    WR - Nate Dantley - Lake Erie Transfer (40 games played, 200 Receptions, 2,728 yds, 12 TDs)
                    WR - Eli Martinez - Navarro JC
                    WR - Jacory Logan - Independence CC
                    WR - Anthony Isom - Kilgore JC
                    OL - Daniel Melendez - Sam Houston Transfer
                    OL - Ryan Lira - Northwestern State Transfer
                    LB - Malik Williams - Tyler JC

RB - Santana Scott - Katy Morton Ranch - had offers from Central Arkansas, UMHB, Hardin Simmons, Sul Ross
                    WR - Wyatt Elwood - Flour Bluff HS - had TAMC offer
                    WR - Kevin Holmes Jr - Bryan Rudder HS - had UTPB, UMHB and Hardin Simmons offers
                    OL - Girevis Bobey Munoz - Midland Lee HS - had UTPB offer
                    DL - Josiah Lewis - CC Veterans Memorial HS
                    DL - Matt Quick - San Antonio Reagan HS - had Angelo and UTPB offers
                    DB - Ky Guillory - Fort Bend Marshall HS

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• It seems like multiple schools are offering the same guys. Could be due to coaching movement, but it will be interesting to see if any of the schools gets a clear upper hand.
                      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Oh yeah, like that was an azz kicking. 🙄

Who would have thunk Money Maher would get the yipps? And Prescott GAVE them 6 points. That was the difference in the game. You and EVERYONE else KNOWS this game could have gone either way.

AND better than sitting at home for the playoffs or being a last place or suck azz team every year.

If the Cowboys ever sign a LEGIT, ELITE QB, fuhgeddaboutit!!

But, as long as Jerry is alive, that won't happen.

I'm STILL a DIEHARD Cowboys fan!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Guess my predictions are way off this season. I also thought WT would be a football team in '22. Was wrong there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Interested to see how he will perform at the next level and playing outside NM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                              Update 1-23
                              New

To date (unofficial/unconfirmed)

Javelinas have added
                              WR - Nate Dantley - Lake Erie Transfer (40 games played, 200 Receptions, 2,728 yds, 12 TDs)
                              WR - Eli Martinez - Navarro JC
                              WR - Jacory Logan - Independence CC
                              WR - Anthony Isom - Kilgore JC
                              OL - Daniel Melendez - Sam Houston Transfer
                              OL - Ryan Lira - Northwestern State Transfer
                              LB - Malik Williams - Tyler JC

WR - Wyatt Elwood - Flour Bluff HS - had TAMC offer
                              WR - Kevin Holmes Jr - Bryan Rudder HS - had UTPB, UMHB and Hardin Simmons offers
                              OL - Girevis Bobey Munoz - Midland Lee HS - had UTPB offer
                              DL - Josiah Lewis - CC Veterans Memorial HS
                              DL - Matt Quick - San Antonio Reagan HS - had Angelo and UTPB offers
                              DB - Ky Guillory - Fort Bend Marshall HS

Some very good recruits!

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Oh yeah, like that was an azz kicking. 🙄

Who would have thunk Money Maher would get the yipps? And Prescott GAVE them 6 points. That was the difference in the game. You and EVERYONE else KNOWS this game could have gone either way.

AND better than sitting at home for the playoffs or being a last place or suck azz team every year.

If the Cowboys ever sign a LEGIT, ELITE QB, fuhgeddaboutit!!

But, as long as Jerry is alive, that won't happen.

I'm STILL a DIEHARD Cowboys fan!!!
                                They lost.

I have nothing against the players, the coaches, or Jerry. It's the hype that I can't stand. "America's Team". It used to be "the only coach the Cowboys have ever had". The "Doomsday Defense". Having playoff games with former Cowboys doing the color commentary. Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth are Cowboy cheerleaders, it's good they are no longer together. Obnoxious fans. 28 years absent from the Super Bowl and the hype never stops.

You are right, Jerry doesn't want to pay the big bucks. Cooper Rush is worse than several of the QBs at WT during the Carthel era, but he IS at least intelligent and cautious. Dak not so much. Jerry should coax Manziel out of retirement, that would be great entertainment!

Jerry already has Super Bowl rings, he's just cashing in big time. How much is enough? There's no answer for that from Jerry (or Gordon Gekko).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X