• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1340492...8f030954742f16

La Grande (OR) OL Myer Whitmore is CWU's SIXTH offensive line commit

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

They lost.

I have nothing against the players, the coaches, or Jerry. It's the hype that I can't stand. "America's Team". It used to be "the only coach the Cowboys have ever had". The "Doomsday Defense". Having playoff games with former Cowboys doing the color commentary. Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth are Cowboy cheerleaders, it's good they are no longer together. Obnoxious fans. 28 years absent from the Super Bowl and the hype never stops.

You are right, Jerry doesn't want to pay the big bucks. Cooper Rush is worse than several of the QBs at WT during the Carthel era, but he IS at least intelligent and cautious. Dak not so much. Jerry should coax Manziel out of retirement, that would be great entertainment!

Jerry already has Super Bowl rings, he's just cashing in big time. How much is enough? There's no answer for that from Jerry (or Gordon Gekko).

Yeah, as a Cowboys fan, you get used to all the jealousy and haters. It doesn't faze me a bit. Not one bit. I get it!!

You can't be a fan of AMERICA'S TEAM and the #1 Sports Franchise in the WORLD and be thin-skinned.

And in PRO sports it is ALL ABOUT the $$$$$. No matter what anyone thinks. It's ALL ABOUT the Benjamins.

Maybe one day the Dallas Cowboys will no longer be AMERICA'S TEAM, but neither of us will live long enough to see that.

LONG LIVE THE DALLAS COWBOYS, AMERICA'S TEAM, and now, THE WORLD'S TEAM!! πŸ€ πŸˆπŸ’°

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yeah, as a Cowboys fan, you get used to all the jealousy and haters. It doesn't faze me a bit. Not one bit. I get it!!

You can't be a fan of AMERICA'S TEAM and the #1 Sports Franchise in the WORLD and be thin-skinned.

And in PRO sports it is ALL ABOUT the $$$$$. No matter what anyone thinks. It's ALL ABOUT the Benjamins.

Maybe one day the Dallas Cowboys will no longer be AMERICA'S TEAM, but neither of us will live long enough to see that.

LONG LIVE THE DALLAS COWBOYS, AMERICA'S TEAM, and now, THE WORLD'S TEAM!! πŸ€ πŸˆπŸ’°
        Jealousy? They haven't been to a Super Bowl in 28 years! How many teams can you say that about? They won a playoff game against a sub .500 team that has fired about 8 coaches since.

The Cowboys ARE America's most hated team! If not for all the hype, no one would care.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=35507395

Comment

Jealousy? They haven't been to a Super Bowl in 28 years! How many teams can you say that about? They won a playoff game against a sub .500 team that has fired about 8 coaches since.

The Cowboys ARE America's most hated team! If not for all the hype, no one would care.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=35507395
          And yet.......

AMERICA'S TEAM - TOP SPORTS TEAM IN THE WORLD.

AND.....
          https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ms/7994210001/

Let me guess, Houston fan??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Comment

• Trying to stay on topic, in more LSC recruiting news from CWU with 2 more commits:

6'2" 315 lb OG Issiah Smith from Archbishop Murphy HS (no senior season highlight film yet)
            Peninsula HS linebacker Jones Stalker: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1553359...de0f0d84baf4ac

SEVEN offensive linemen committed to CWU!

CWU now at 15 known verbal commits with an average weight of over 260 lbs!!!!!!!!

Comment

And yet.......

AMERICA'S TEAM - TOP SPORTS TEAM IN THE WORLD.

AND.....
              https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ms/7994210001/

Let me guess, Houston fan??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
              No, they suck. They are a poorly managed team, however they did beat Dallas in their very first game.

They still have plenty of time to get to a Super Bowl, as they are not 28 years old yet!

Speaking of sucking, USA Today is a joke.

Comment

No, they suck. They are a poorly managed team, however they did beat Dallas in their very first game.

They still have plenty of time to get to a Super Bowl, as they are not 28 years old yet!

Speaking of sucking, USA Today is a joke.
                Your HOUSTON OILERS.....BWAHAHAHAHA. Please bro!

Your Texans? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Do they even have a QB??? Are they still in the NFL??? H3ll even WTAMU can beat Houston!

EVERYTHING in the city of Houston sucks. Truly THE worst larger city in Texas.

.....well accept Nolan Ryan did get the Astros to the top.....so there is that. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment

Your HOUSTON OILERS.....BWAHAHAHAHA. Please bro!

Your Texans? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Do they even have a QB??? Are they still in the NFL??? H3ll even WTAMU can beat Houston!

EVERYTHING in the city of Houston sucks. Truly THE worst larger city in Texas.

.....well accept Nolan Ryan did get the Astros to the top.....so there is that. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
                  The Oilers had some good seasons, but had to play Pittsburg twice each year. Dallas couldn't beat Pittsburg either when Bradshaw was playing. Once the Oilers knocked out Bradshaw and Hanratty, so Tony Dungy played QB the rest of the game.

The Texans defeated Dallas in their first ever game in 2002, 19-10 with the dreadful David Carr at QB! Speaking of Carr, he was still better than Dak just a few years ago! Carr got 2 Superbowl rings backing up Eli in NY. How many will Dak ever have? ZERO unless he's also riding the bench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1wokslD-Hk

Sadly the Astros did NOT reach the top with Ryan, Pete Rose and his pals beat up Ryan, knocking the Astros out of the playoffs.

I live outside of Houston.

Go to bed!

Comment

The Oilers had some good seasons, but had to play Pittsburg twice each year. Dallas couldn't beat Pittsburg either when Bradshaw was playing. Once the Oilers knocked out Bradshaw and Hanratty, so Tony Dungy played QB the rest of the game.

The Texans defeated Dallas in their first ever game in 2002, 19-10 with the dreadful David Carr at QB! Speaking of Carr, he was still better than Dak just a few years ago! Carr got 2 Superbowl rings backing up Eli in NY. How many will Dak ever have? ZERO unless he's also riding the bench.

Sadly the Astros did NOT reach the top with Ryan, Pete Rose and his pals beat up Ryan, knocking the Astros out of the playoffs.

Go to bed!
                    Sorry!! Don't get butt hurt! I still like ya.

Comment

Go to bed!
                      Yeah that was the kicker in the 70s. You could never get the Steelers in the Astrodome in the playoffs.

What irks me for the Cowboys is the new stadium isn't a true home field advantage feel. The fans are away from the field of play and the noise is less.

The Texans should be able to draft a franchise QB in the draft but he will also need wide receivers to throw too.

Even the most die hard Dak supporters are now seeing the writing on the wall that he is a 4th round QB that overachieves at times and mostly plays mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yeah that was the kicker in the 70s. You could never get the Steelers in the Astrodome in the playoffs.

What irks me for the Cowboys is the new stadium isn't a true home field advantage feel. The fans are away from the field of play and the noise is less.

The Texans should be able to draft a franchise QB in the draft but he will also need wide receivers to throw too.

Even the most die hard Dak supporters are now seeing the writing on the wall that he is a 4th round QB that overachieves at times and mostly plays mediocre.
                        Yeah, we might have been able to beat them in the Dome. That last game in the playoffs, the refs screwed us out of a touchdown. After that instant replay was introduced. Bum was so upset I think he cooked part of his brain because he traded Pastorini for an old worn out Snake, then did it again in New Orleans. He never had that much success after that Steelers game, though they did win that one year when Earl ran for about 200 yards. Stabler would start falling backwards when a sack was coming, something I had not seen before. His passes were soft and rarely over 25 yards. I saw him in the grocery store once, he looked really frail.

Pastorini broke his leg in Oakland, Plunkett took over and led them to a Super Bowl, including crushing the Oilers on the way. After the game Stabler blamed the "lame" Oiler offense that HAD been toned down to allow for his lame arm.. The owner told Bum to hire an offensive coordinator, he refused, and was fired. He went to New Orleans, got rid of Archie Manning and started the Snake for a while. Eventually he demoted him to 3rd string.

As for the Cowboys stadium, I watched WT play there. It's huge so Jerry can make more money. Didn't he sell the naming rights to AT&T for a billion or so? I liked the giant screen over the field. I didn't like that the ACU fans left tons of trash after their game was over. They were jerks.

Comment

• WT
                          offered:
                          Wyatt Mosier LB. Yorba Linda, CA 6'2 220 All-State
                          Zach Nowatzke OLB Snow College 6'3 230. COMMITTED and enrolled for spring ball
                          Landyn Hack QB Panhandle, Tx 6'3 201 dual threat. Also offered by UTPB and ASU. COMMITTED
                          Triston Moore DL. Palo Duro Amarillo, Tx 6'3 285
                          Dalton Trapp DE 6'7 255 Ruidoso, NM
                          Thomas Anderson CB 6'2 195
                          Kyland Brown DL 6’4 270 LD Bell
                          Brodan Elliott OL 6’2 295 Georgetown
                          Jadyn Pruitt DB/WR 6’1 185 Odessa Permian
                          Preston Gregg Kicker 6’3 210 Tr Missouri Western. COMMITTED

Kendall Brewer DB Juco Highland KS
                          Jamel Acosta Lewis ATH Caprock HS
                          Javin Cash LB Canyon HS
                          Kanon Gibson QB Wink HS
                          Narkel Kyon Leflore RB TSF McKendree Univ
                          Grzegorz Krupa OL HS Chicago IL
                          Joshua Baird commit from UNK, LB was a reserve player. COMMITTED
                          Tylen Wallace DE TSF Missouri Western
                          Jimmy Wayne Harrison LB TSF UNK
                          Jordan Mendoza TE Juco NMMI
                          Tate Beeles WR Frenship HS
                          Hunter Mastin OL Lubbock Trinity HS
                          Cole Runyan DB/LB Centennial HS Las Cruces NM

Cameron Branecky. OL 6'4 285 Flower Mound
                          D'Arius Carmouche DB/WR South Grand Prairie
                          Ovahydah Ben-Israel 6'5 325 Morris Community HS .... Transfer from Kearney - Was starting NG. COMMITTED
                          Asa Brown DB Kleins Collins
                          Julian LeDoux DB 5'11 180 Houston
                          Dylan Parker DL 6'2 285 Bakersfield College
                          Kamaj Robinson DB 6'2 200 Dallas Skyline
                          Jacob Redding 6'1 195 DB/FS New Braunfels
                          Ashton Dubose QB 6'2 190 San Antonio
                          Aaron Dubose 6'4 175 San Antonio Twin brother of Ashton
                          Edward Blacklock CB 6'1 Houston Klein Forest
                          Zach Phipps WR 6'2 180 Diboll. All-State
                          Jimmy D Harrison ILB 5'10 215 transfer All-MIAA COMMITTED
                          Jack Scala OL 6'5 300 Frisco
                          Kanan Gibson QB/FS 6'1 195 Wink, Tx. COMMITTED
                          David Williams OL 6'2 285 Desoto Tx

Isaiah Mworia OL 6'4 290 Pflugerville Tx
                          Andrew Husted OL 6'3 300 Farwell Tx
                          Ryan Jacobs NG/DL 6'2 275 Liberty Hill
                          Tory Simmons WR 5'8 165 Weiss HS
                          Calen Austin DB 6'2 190 Denton Guyer COMMITTED
                          Brody Noble WR 6'3 190 Denton Guyer
                          Dylan Ware TE/DE 6'7 225 San Saba Tx COMMITTED
                          Cody Chapman DB 6'0 180 Katy Thompinks HS COMMITTED
                          Cole Runyan DB 6'4 190 Centennial HS Las Cruces NM 6A All-State

Starter Ty Dillon DB out of portal. Back at WT. (I heard portal players would not be welcome back). This vacates that. Good!
                          Starting WR Noah Bogardus out of portal. Back at WT. Very good news.
                          Michael Arceneaux withdrew from portal. Back at WT.
                          Updated
                          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 01-25-2023, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Jake Long OL / LSC LOY / All American

https://twitter.com/AthLinkd/status/...-PbtQdKBx8T7Aw

TreDarius Colbert DL / All Region

https://twitter.com/Kxng_Tre1/status...-PbtQdKBx8T7Aw

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post
                              Jake Long OL / LSC LOY / All American

https://twitter.com/AthLinkd/status/...-PbtQdKBx8T7Aw

TreDarius Colbert DL / All Region

https://twitter.com/Kxng_Tre1/status...-PbtQdKBx8T7Aw

HUGE losses for Angelo.

And Long already has several D1 FBS offers.

Comment

HUGE losses for Angelo.

Yessssss! And Long already has several D1 FBS offers.
                                I figured Long. would go with the success Willis Patrick had at Jackson St and not going to TCU. That is what you call progressing. And I thought Colbert would have left already. He’s would be the biggest d lineman at any power 5 school. All 3 have pro potential cause of their size. Very nice families also and I wish nothing but the best for them. The former o line coach at Asu now at Tennessee St is strengthening his resume really nice huh! I just hope not to many others follow ( fingers crossed!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X