Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Everything but Football

With the D2 Football season ending, let's discuss other sports.

Both Basketball teams at Wt are off to a good start and are nationally ranked.
    The #7 Wt Lady Buffs play #9 tanked Tampa Bay today.
    Should be e good match-up.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

*CRICKETS*

(jk) 7070707

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      With the D2 Football season ending, let's discuss other sports.

Both Basketball teams at Wt are off to a good start and are nationally ranked.
      The #7 Wt Lady Buffs play #9 tanked Tampa Bay today.
      Should be e good match-up.
      WT got blown out the 2nd half. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

WT got blown out the 2nd half. Ouch.
        Even with good depth, Wt is a little banged up

Zam - left knee strain
        Karly - sore ankle
        Decker - Hyperextended knee
        Dollar - out 6 weeks Right Knee

Dollar is the only injury that prevents playing time.
        The rest limit playing time and effectiveness.

Comment

The men can’t seem to win any of those close non conference games this year.There lack in size down low isn’t helping them this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post
            The men can’t seem to win any of those close non conference games this year.There lack in size down low isn’t helping them this year.
            The 2 losses in Vegas were real heartbreakers. Especially the last game against Dominican. 3 technicals on WT and some really really bad calls from ONE official which caused Julius Brown to leave in the 2nd half after only playing 14 minutes......and Larry Wise not playing in the 2nd half due to an injury.......didn't help. Even without our top two players, WT battled and after Zach missed a FT which would have given WT a 3 point lead with 9 seconds left, Dominican drove the ball down and hit a three-ball with 3 seconds left, hanging an 83-82 loss on the Buffs. A heartbreaker. Tom Brown is used to seeing those games go his way. The little things hurt. Inopportune late turnovers especially. I hope the Buffs come back more focused after the break. It's a long season.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

The 2 losses in Vegas were real heartbreakers. Especially the last game against Dominican. 3 technicals on WT and some really really bad calls from ONE official which caused Julius Brown to leave in the 2nd half after only playing 14 minutes......and Larry Wise not playing in the 2nd half due to an injury.......didn't help. Even without our top two players, WT battled and after Zach missed a FT which would have given WT a 3 point lead with 9 seconds left, Dominican drove the ball down and hit a three-ball with 3 seconds left, hanging an 83-82 loss on the Buffs. A heartbreaker. Tom Brown is used to seeing those games go his way. The little things hurt. Inopportune late turnovers especially. I hope the Buffs come back more focused after the break. It's a long season.
              Were any of these the new flop technicals? I’m still not sure how I feel about those

Comment

Wt v. ASU

Big match up for men and women this week in Angelo. The WT men are 6-0 in the LSC and Angelo is 5-1 with the only setback to ENMU. Wt has yet to play its best basketball. Tom Brown's typical undersized team must shoot the ball better to come away with a win. Wt is playing good defense and will contest all shots. I'm sure Vinay has circled this game on his calendar. Angelo has raised its level of play and will be a big challenge for the Buffs.

Alesha Ellis has turned the Ram Belles into the most improved team in the LSC. ASU, LCU, and WT all have one loss in the LSC. ASU looks to be the only team in the LSC that will match up size-wise with Wt. Wt has lost Braylon Dollar to a season-ending knee injury. Braylon was two-time LSC 6th women of the year and an impact player. Wt still has excellent depth. Probably the best guard rotation in the region. If Wt's guards control the tempo and shoot well from outside this will be an awesome game. This could well be a preview of a tournament finals game.

Comment

Wt v. ASU

Big match up for men and women this week in Angelo. The WT men are 6-0 in the LSC and Angelo is 5-1 with the only setback to ENMU. Wt has yet to play its best basketball. Tom Brown's typical undersized team must shoot the ball better to come away with a win. Wt is playing good defense and will contest all shots. I'm sure Vinay has circled this game on his calendar. Angelo has raised its level of play and will be a big challenge for the Buffs.

Alesha Ellis has turned the Ram Belles into the most improved team in the LSC. ASU, LCU, and WT all have one loss in the LSC. ASU looks to be the only team in the LSC that will match up size-wise with Wt. Wt has lost Braylon Dollar to a season-ending knee injury. Braylon was two-time LSC 6th women of the year and an impact player. Wt still has excellent depth. Probably the best guard rotation in the region. If Wt's guards control the tempo and shoot well from outside this will be an awesome game. This could well be a preview of a tournament finals game.

I have been amazed at how well the ENMU men's team has played.
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

There's a pretty good hoops forum on this site, all the leagues and regions represented.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                      There's a pretty good hoops forum on this site, all the leagues and regions represented.
                      I agree, I have posted there before. Very little response and limited discussion.

Comment

I agree, I have posted there before. Very little response and limited discussion.
                        Maybe no one cares??? 😉

So, because no one responds or cares on the proper forum, you feel it better to use the football forum? Gotcha! 😂

Comment

This one is for your Pops: Both ASU’s women and men basketball just beat WTAMU in San Angelo.

Comment

ENMU men's beat cameron....
                            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                              ENMU men's beat cameron....
                              They beat ASU last week as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X